Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Which Vibration Damper For H3-3D?
1494 3 2015-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JATO
Second Officer

United States

Today my H3-3D gimbal and Hero3 Black showed up for my Phantom 2 Vision+. I am still waiting on the Quicklease so I can use the gimbal and the  camera. The question I have is there are 3 sets of dampers included with the gimbal. Which one should I use? The white ones seem pretty hard and the black set seems the softest with the grey set in the middle. The black set seems more like the white set that is came installed on my P2V+ (v3) gimbal. I don't want to install the wrong set and then have to swap them out. Any ideas?
2015-1-22
Use props
HermosaDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good post.  I thought the white ones were the soft ones.  Will have to go back and check.  But they're attached now and i don't want to cut clips just to change them until i have reason to do so.
2015-1-23
Use props
markus2015
Second Officer

Germany

I use the white dampers. I tested them all and found them the best (in my case). Just try them all out and find your favourite. Tie them with zip ties (check my avatar), then just cut them off and use next. Once your happy, then use the plastic clips, or just stay with zip ties - they work great.
2015-1-23
Use props
JATO
Second Officer

United States

Thanks markus I try them first.
2015-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules