Help, Vision 2 won't fly more than 10 feet then returns
896 7 2016-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gunzia
New

United States

Please help, after a long winter got my Vision 2 out to fly, charged all up.  I calibrate successfully then begin to fly.  At about 10 feet the lights started flashing red and the drone returns home and forces a landing.  What's up?  I updated the firmware, battery is fully charged 4 green bars.  At a loss, want to fly, what's up?
2016-6-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello gunzia, your drone might probably activate low battery RTH when the rear LED blinks red. I'd suggest you to discharge the battery thoroughly and then charge it fully to refresh the battery. P2闪灯.JPG
2016-6-27
Use props
quanthonytrang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Whats the error flashes? If its flashing yellow then it is losing the connection with the either transmitter board or receiver board. It also be a crushed antenna on either transmitter or receiver (on the legs).
Also, check your antenna orientation.
2016-6-30
Use props
Most likely a battery issue do some more testing and you can isolate the culprit.
2016-7-5
Use props
gunzia
New

United States

Okay completely drained battery then recharged.  Same issue.  All is good taking off, lights are green until around 15 feet then start flashing red and auto land takes place.  Anyone help?
2016-7-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Have you tried a new battery? When this battery is fully charged, is its deviation normal in PT2 software?
2016-7-13
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

gunzia@frontier Posted at 2016-7-12 19:58
Okay completely drained battery then recharged.  Same issue.  All is good taking off, lights are gre ...

Can you post screen shots of your set up from the Vision Assistant and a short clip of this happening
Like here in second post
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9937
2016-7-13
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

gunzia@frontier Posted at 2016-7-12 22:58
Okay completely drained battery then recharged.  Same issue.  All is good taking off, lights are gre ...

Try a different battery..

If you don't have one, try keeping the drone's rotors running while the drone stays on the ground, does the red light still show after, say, five minutes? Also, you can see the battery status in your PT2 software``
2016-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules