4001 7 2016-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

Dear Dji's

Would it not handy to change the App-language so the user feels more Dave to use it? Its a big cavity issue.
I know.. it makes a lot work!  

That's why I like to ask you to open three to let users participated that with u.  So if u would share the spreadsheet  with used words and phrases.. in China's or english.. all users how are willing to do can add translations. 1 to 2 days.. done.
To much ? ..for the best in the world?
2016-6-27
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Hi, since you do not seem to be proficient in English, I suggest you go to DJI's Chinese forum here  http://bbs.dji.com/forum-2-1.html, you might get more support there.

2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello thorsten.yachtc, unfortunately you cannot switch language of DJI GO app manually. It uses the system language setting.
2016-6-27
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-28 15:30
Hello thorsten.yachtc, unfortunately you cannot switch language of DJI GO app manually. It uses the  ...

Hello Paladin,
That's another bad think.Becaus as a sample.. I bought an Samsung-Android Tablet in China. I can change the Language to english.. what i have done..
But system language stays chinese. Just to get an English dji-software one , was a nightmare. So special on Android systems the software engineers should change the options.
And why not a multi-language App?
Too hard for you?
2016-6-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-6-29 09:30
Hello Paladin,
That's another bad think.Becaus as a sample.. I bought an Samsung-Android Tablet in ...

I'll try to pass your idea to our developers. Thank you.
2016-6-28
Use props
yhsong64
New
Flight distance : 13507 ft
South Korea

It's simple. 1. Go to the main screen of the GO4 app 2. On the bottom, there is bar menu. the first one is 'equipment' and so on. 3. On the right bottom corner, click "Me" or something in your language. The icon looks like a person. 4. On the upper right corner, there is a gear icon for settings. Click on it. 5. Second from the bottom, there is 'language' menu. Click on it. 6. Choose the language you want. That's it.
2017-7-4
Use props
fans6144eaf3
New
Germany

yhsong64 Posted at 2017-7-4 20:14
It's simple. 1. Go to the main screen of the GO4 app 2. On the bottom, there is bar menu. the first one is 'equipment' and so on. 3. On the right bottom corner, click "Me" or something in your language. The icon looks like a person. 4. On the upper right corner, there is a gear icon for settings. Click on it. 5. Second from the bottom, there is 'language' menu. Click on it. 6. Choose the language you want. That's it.

Yesterday I installed DJI GO 4 on my german Android phone. The language is english. I found the menu you described, but there is no 'language' menu.
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans6144eaf3 Posted at 2017-11-26 13:46
Yesterday I installed DJI GO 4 on my german Android phone. The language is english. I found the menu you described, but there is no 'language' menu.

We cannot setup language in Android mobile device at the moment, what is the language of your mobile phone?
2017-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules