Video shake when going up
1195 8 2016-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anthonytori
lvl.2
  • >>>

I've seen this issues a few times now and wondering if anyone knows why. Every time I go out shooting at least a few of my videos going up shake. You can see what I'm talking about starting at 1:02 of the video below.

2016-6-28
Use props
lalvar40
lvl.3
Flight distance : 168540 ft
United States

I have exactly the same issue with my P4....some hick ups, specially when I do a drone selfie ( move away fast ( full power)  from subject). I don't have this issue with my P3P.
2016-6-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The video looks pretty good to me, the scenery looks awesome and nice place to spend the day.
Which aircraft do you have?
And what's the boat manufacture and model, pretty sweet.
2016-6-28
Use props
billy.shatford
New

United States

Man that video looks awesome! I am still way to scared to take mine out over water!
2016-6-28
Use props
anthonytori
lvl.2
  • >>>

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-29 02:11
The video looks pretty good to me, the scenery looks awesome and nice place to spend the day.
Which  ...

The video is good and most footage I took was smooth, but any time I go up it get shakes. Almost every clip going up this time! I'm using the Phantom 4. Boat is a 56' Neptunus.
2016-6-28
Use props
anthonytori
lvl.2
  • >>>

billy.shatford Posted at 2016-6-29 02:29
Man that video looks awesome! I am still way to scared to take mine out over water!

Start by taking off on land so if anything happens it returns back to land. I was a little nervous the first time, but had to get some of these shots.
2016-6-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Anthony, what's your P4's current firmware version? Any crash or hard-landing ever before? Does it shake every time the drone goes up?
2016-6-28
Use props
anthonytori
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-29 02:35
Hello Anthony, what's your P4's current firmware version? Any crash or hard-landing ever before? Doe ...

I literally just got back from testing it and all of them going up have the shake. I have the latest firmware and calibrated everything. Never had a crash or hard landing. I almost always catch land it.
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

anthonytori Posted at 2016-6-30 07:09
I literally just got back from testing it and all of them going up have the shake. I have the late ...

Does the same issue come up in other operations?
2016-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules