Battery History status??
1570 19 2016-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

I have had 3 P4 drones and my third new one today I am looking through everything while it is turned on and in the 'Aircraft battery' section of the DJIGO menu, I then click on advanced settings and then on History status.
I now see current status and it saying connection OK in green, but then I see a further 31 records.
I remember seeing this on my last P4 as well but thought nothing of it because i flew it a few times.
So i then took the app off my phone by uninstalling everything to do with DJI and took the battery out, turned it all off and back on and it only showed my current status.

So then I take the battery out and try it again and then it shows my currenjt statusd and again it shows record 1 up to record 31 again, all with connection ok in green.

I have not even flown this drone yet, so why do i have it saying 31 records? I know it is not just this battery because i remember seeing this and wondering it with my last P4 as well.

I am trying to work out if something dodgy is going on here by the guy selling me these drones or not.
First he sold me a couple of drones with EU in brackets near the serial number and then he sold me one with USA on the serial number, so I know he is getting them cheap etc, buit can someone tell me why it always has 31 records on the battery despite never flying it?

Does anyone know much about this section of the menu in the DJIGO app?

Thanks guys!!
2016-6-28
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

BUMP.

If someone out there could look into this on their own device would be a huge help. I would be very appreciative.
2016-6-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello a455755558, actually a new battery which hasn't been flown or charged shouldn't have so many history records. I'd suggest you to get in touch with your dealer and get a replacement.
2016-6-29
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-29 18:52
Hello a455755558, actually a new battery which hasn't been flown or charged shouldn't have so many h ...

Thank You.
I am opretty confident my dealer will do right by me
2016-6-29
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-29 18:52
Hello a455755558, actually a new battery which hasn't been flown or charged shouldn't have so many h ...

Actually your answer is what I was thinking, especially seeing the serial number is also shown, but what i am confused about is that the records are not going up higher.
So it has current status, then it has record 1 and then that goes allthe way up to record 31. But it never goes over record 31. So why would it stop at record 31?

Could you please explain this to me as I know it is about this battery because it says the serial number in the bottom right corner of this page.

My dealer has done right by me before and im sure he will not make me ask to have this battery fixed up as hes a good bloke. The battery also does not slide in very well.
This is a usa drone but im pretty sure it came from HONG KONG.

Let's for a minute say this is a grey import.... What is the dodgy part going on with grey imports? Is someone in hong kong buying up all the returned stock and putting parts together or refurbishing and then selling them as new? The guy in hong kong that my dealer got these from says they are brand new. This USA version was a special order for me. So fat it flies twice the distance without signal loss than the other EU drones did. So that is one good thing. The EU drones had no FCC complaince stickers or anything, they were only CE mentions. Not a single sticker mentioned FCC on the EU drones.

Anyway i'd love to understand all this.
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

a455755558 Posted at 2016-6-29 18:10
Actually your answer is what I was thinking, especially seeing the serial number is also shown, bu ...

That's what the battery's designed to do. It only saves the last 31 records.Older records will be deleted if there are new records generated.
Edit: change App → Battery in the first sentence.
2016-6-29
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-29 20:37
That's what the app's designed to do. It only saves the last 31 records.Older records will be dele ...

But the records that then say connection OK in green, you can not click on them and open anything. So what are the actual records? Where can i see the data of those records? I deleted all my djigo app data and the flights in my account, yet i still have 31 records from the battery so id like to know how to view them.

Other problems I am experiencing are actually rather major. Firstly it will not connect to flight simulator, just keeps disconnecting and now i have removed all apps and replaced them with new installed djigo, the drone wont even connect to the controller or the phone which is a note 5.

To be honest, I think I am going to call it a day and just write this off as a $2000 loss. The dealer has been good to me, he has tried to get me the drone i want and now after a few that ive had to selland then rebuy due to personal issues, I have this one with USA markings that i want but nothing is connecting.
The dealer only makes a few dollars so i dont want to bother him anymore and think I will call it a day, pack it up and pout it on the shelf and be done with it.

Maybe in the future something will come of it that i can get it working.

Its just not worth the stress with a newborn and dog surgeries and dg deaths.

Too much...
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

a455755558 Posted at 2016-6-29 18:49
But the records that then say connection OK in green, you can not click on them and open anything. ...

Unfortunately there is no method to check detailed information of each record. And the records are stored in the battery.Also,you can judge the battery's health by the status page. As for the connection issue, I'd suggest you to try these devices and when you use samsung devices, it is necessary to enable USB debugging mode and MTP mode at first: 兼容列表.JPG
2016-6-29
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-29 20:37
That's what the app's designed to do. It only saves the last 31 records.Older records will be dele ...

Ok. so I havemanaged to get it all connected again, but now in the battery history it only shows current status and connection OK.

It did this yesterday as well but yesterday it quickly showed the 31 current records again.

Maybe i wont give up on this just  yet. I am just a bit annoyed that i am finding more questions than answers. No offence to you who has done excellent in fast responses, which I appreciate
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

a455755558 Posted at 2016-6-29 19:11
Ok. so I havemanaged to get it all connected again, but now in the battery history it only shows c ...

Edit: Sorry for your confusion, I edit this.
2016-6-29
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

I am sorry. What is it you are saying NEVERMIND too?
I am reading what you are saying, I am not hot and heated, nor am i trying to argue. I very much apprecuiate your help.

After turning everything off again and then back on, the 31 records are back up.

I am sure my dealer will swap this for a new battery but id like to help him in understanding all this as well as he is actually learning some tech stuff from me as we go.

As for the devices that are for DJI, i did not see note 5 there, but that is what I am using and I have seen it as a reccomended device before for phantom 4.
2016-6-29
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-29 21:09
Unfortunately there is no method to check detailed information of each record. And the records are  ...

I do have USB debugging mode enabled, but what is MTP?
2016-6-29
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

a455755558 Posted at 2016-6-29 21:23
I do have USB debugging mode enabled, but what is MTP?

I have MTP enabled as well.
2016-6-29
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

BTW- With 31 records of connection being ok and it only storing a max of 31 and it having 31 on the first time i connected it, then why does it show that it has only been charged ONCE?

This is where these records dont make sense. Could you give me insight into this please
2016-6-29
Use props
VisionAir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 954665 ft
Australia

a455755558 Posted at 2016-6-29 18:49
But the records that then say connection OK in green, you can not click on them and open anything. ...

I always thought that these were just the area where battery data will be stored if your battery has an issue???
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

a455755558 Posted at 2016-6-29 19:56
BTW- With 31 records of connection being ok and it only storing a max of 31 and it having 31 on th ...

Sorry for your confusion.
1.Note 5 is not in that list. So we cannot guarantee its user experience when you use this device.
2.Mostly we judge a battery's health by its deviation or error message on the battery status page. The battery history record is related to current parameters. So just keep your eyes on the battery status page.  
2016-6-29
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-30 12:15
1.Note 5 is not in that list. So we cannot guarantee its user experience ...

2. So does that mean it is not a second hand battery? If it means anything I also have phones on that list with the same things.  I was thinking these records say it has 31 records before i used the battery menaing it had been used before. Is this not the case?
2016-7-1
Use props
a455755558
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-30 12:15
1.Note 5 is not in that list. So we cannot guarantee its user experience ...

1. BTW I have seen note 5 on a DJI list before and it was the device on that list which showed to have the most ram and it showed it to be a good device to use the pahntom 4 with. I can not remember where i saw it, but it was a recent list
2016-7-1
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

a455755558 Posted at 2016-7-1 19:11
2. So does that mean it is not a second hand battery? If it means anything I also have phones on t ...

You may misunderstand my idea. If it is a brand new battery, the history record won't be as many as 31 records. Normally you can only check several records from the app if the battery is new. The post above is only a key to check the battery's health.
2016-7-1
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

a455755558 Posted at 2016-7-1 19:12
1. BTW I have seen note 5 on a DJI list before and it was the device on that list which showed to  ...

See it here :http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-4/info#specs
2016-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules