Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My batteries discharged!!!! (Contains sarcasm.)
834 3 2016-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flighttime1
Captain
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

Suffice it to say that last week was a busy one. Multiple aerial, ground or interior shoots daily and with the heat here in SoCal, I was only able to get the I1P up for one battery while waiting for the sun to set for some exteriors. I unzipped the bird Sunday and to my chagrin, the other 5 of my batteries had auto-discharged. It hit like a rock. I felt like I had abused a starving puppy. The first time is always the worst I've heard, but I simply wasn't prepared for that amount of emotion.

I've come to understand how these things can happen, to even the best of us, and have resolved to include a weekly training session no matter how spent I may be from 'other' ventures. All I can say is... I'm thankful for charging hubs.
2016-6-28
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

flightime1, I feel your pain brother, what I do is keep my batteries out and handy and by Just touching the  round power  button  one time  I have not had this problem , I think that the timer starts over every-time you touch the power button.  

I thought your line about  feeling like you abused a puppy was hilarious by the way and actually did Laugh Out Loud.

I am in the market for a charging Hub as well ,  Is yours a DJI brand or something else? The price is about 100 US dollar correct ?

Taker care

donnie

2016-6-29
Use props
flighttime1
Captain
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

Glad it gave you a laugh. Yup. I'm using the DJI hub, plus I have 4 total chargers.  Not sure on the price of the hub. It was part of the package.
2016-6-29
Use props
dobmatt
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

flighttime1 Posted at 2016-6-30 04:21
Glad it gave you a laugh. Yup. I'm using the DJI hub, plus I have 4 total chargers.  Not sure on the ...

Anyone in need for two channel field charger? I just build the prototype and it works charmingly, charging two 15% TB48's in 70 min. from 12V car battery. Actually ... forget it, I'm about to go away for my summer holidays ...
2016-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules