Learning Photoshop editing
1176 6 2016-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rinzler
lvl.3

United States

Hey guys asking for some input here. What do you think about my first attempt at correcting color etc using Photoshop? This is just a sample video I did with my Inspire with a x3

2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I really enjoy the coloring, you did a good job with dealing with the sunlight. Great sample.
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

WOW, it looks really nice. The flares of the sun look really cool in my eyes   Only thing I would have done different is when the camera was panned down I would have made a cut and lightened it up some.
2016-6-29
Use props
mmassar64
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176335 ft
United States

Was you using an ND filter if so which reduction
2016-6-29
Use props
Rinzler
lvl.3

United States

mmassar64@gmail Posted at 2016-6-29 16:13
Was you using an ND filter if so which reduction

I was not using a ND filter due to the time this was shot at. It was shot at around 6:45 AM
2016-6-29
Use props
Experience the Mod APK
New

United States

Perhaps the ability to color grading and color correction then I recommend Lightroom TechBigs
2021-5-13
Use props
Papachylo
lvl.2

United States

Adobe Photoshop is considered the gold standard in photo editing software. In fact, it can be hard to imagine (look what I did there) a world without the amazing images created with this software.

Simply downloading software and trying to figure something out on your own doesn't work as well when you want to learn Photoshop as it does for other pieces of software.

And while you can try reading the guides (which may be more effective at putting you to sleep than anything else), a more visual and interactive approach to learning is almost always the best option.

Fortunately, a quality learning experience can be just a few clicks away. Here are 05 sites that will allow you to learn Photoshop and make you a master at it, providing you with all the information you need at the most reasonable price in the world.
2021-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules