Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RONIN MX UPPER CAGE
1559 4 2016-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boe4Real
New

Hello! I noticed that the Ronin Mx cage is different compare to Ronin M. First question, do you need to have the upper cage of the Ronin Mx to balance it? I saw a short video where it was very easy for the operator to remove the camera from the Ronin M to set on a tripod. Do you think it is possible to achieve quick release of the camera from the Ronin Mx? I know the difference between the cage is that the Ronin Mx is for ground and air work. I will mainly accomplish ground work for now. Well, question one and two go together in a way. Thank you very much for reading.
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You would have the same ease with the Ronin MX as you would with the Ronin M.
2016-6-30
Use props
Boe4Real
New

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-1 06:30
You would have the same ease with the Ronin MX as you would with the Ronin M.

What? Can you please be a little more specific with your answer to my questions.
2016-6-30
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.4
Argentina

Boe4Real Posted at 2016-7-1 07:13
What? Can you please be a little more specific with your answer to my questions.

Unless you have a Bmcc which is a very wide camera that can't sit between the bars, then you will have the same easy of use as always, you will have an added step which is unlocking the upper cage. You dont have to attach every camera to the upper cage + dovetail, but it gives more rigidity to the overall balance if you lock the camera to the upper part.
Freefly movis have a full cage system, and not everyone use it, some says it's better, some says it not very noticeable difference.
2016-7-2
Use props
sginkirk
lvl.1

United States

I got my a7s II to perfectly balance, then i removed the top bar and it won't balance at all.  Kind of bummed as i like to have my hot shoe mount free and prefer not to have to use an allen wrench every time I want to fly on the gimbal.
2016-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules