Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can you replace the phantom 3 standard?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrPinaColada
Second Officer
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

Just for future reference, is it possible to replace the phantom 3 standard camera with a p3 4k camera? The p3 4k is basically a standard with a 4k camera, so does that mean software is different? Ive just seen some deals for a p3 4k camera and replacing the standard 2.7k camera wouldnt be a bad idea for the price as the camera is right now.
2016-6-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry but no you cannot.
The only aircraft where you can change the camera is the Phantom 3 Advanced and you can put a Phantom 3 Pro 4k camera on it.
2016-6-30
Use props
fans544dfc24
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-30 13:00
I'm sorry but no you cannot.
The only aircraft where you can change the camera is the Phantom 3 Advanced and you can put a Phantom 3 Pro 4k camera on it.

Hi can i put a p3s camera on my p3a and my camera doesnt do anything when I turn on the drone i replaced with new wire kit still no response though the camera does get hot after a while (sitting on bench) gimbal blinks green rapidly for about 15 seconds then no light for about 3 or 4 seconds then after awhile it blink red a couple of times then back to green blinking as i have described it will not read sd card either. Maybe i should replace the gimbal ribbon ?? Any ideas please  sir
2017-3-25
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

fans544dfc24 Posted at 2017-3-25 20:13
Hi can i put a p3s camera on my p3a and my camera doesnt do anything when I turn on the drone i replaced with new wire kit still no response though the camera does get hot after a while (sitting on bench) gimbal blinks green rapidly for about 15 seconds then no light for about 3 or 4 seconds then after awhile it blink red a couple of times then back to green blinking as i have described it will not read sd card either. Maybe i should replace the gimbal ribbon ?? Any ideas please  sir

See post #2
2017-3-27
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

he did not say he wanted the camera to work.. i am sure any camera could be put on it.. even an SLR... now, the practicality of such a procedure.. that's another story! ;) Sorry, I just had to...
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules