Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FB Panorama with the Osmo
2409 4 2016-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
james67
New

United Kingdom

Would really love to be able to post panoramas to FB, but it appears as if the exif data saved in panoramas on the Osmo is empty, no make, model, GPS, focal length nada.

Can the full exif data be added and would this enabled posting panoramas to FB that work with their new system?
2016-7-1
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, thank you for your advice. Your input is important to us as it helps us to better our products.

I've relayed this information to our engineers. Thank you.
2016-7-1
Use props
Nooky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi,

any news on that? It is still not possible to post DJI Osmo Mobile panoramas correctly on facebook. They are still not recognized at panoramas due to the missing exif data I guess
2016-9-26
Use props
jphphotography
lvl.1
Canada

I ran into issues with this as well, even using AutoPano Pro which I paid a few hundred dollars for. Eventually I discovered that the EXIF info is not the only criteria the image also has to be a 2:1 aspect ratio. If you're curious one of the EXIF tags it looks for is ProjectionType=equirectangular which I found at https://facebook360.fb.com/editing-360-photos-injecting-metadata/
2016-9-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Only way to do this at the moment is to use third party app like litchi or dronepan you then need stitching softwear like autopano ptgui,
2016-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules