Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI "official" newspaper
1711 3 2015-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rubenmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1808064 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi

I sent of mine zenmuse Z-15 for repair to Germany (Im Norwegian) and I got it back today.  Wiiiii (PS: Forcastfor next week: Heavy snow and storm to gale winds)

As I packed the original box into another box for shipment I remember using some newspapers from Norway on the sides for "protection".
When I got it back today there was used another newspaper. Well I don`t know if this is the official newspaper read at DJI but I had Germanin school and im sure this is not German and my best guess is French.

But kind of cool cultural exchange :-) I would not mind a copy of Charlie Hebdo if there be a next time and I make sure you also get a great Norwegian one in return. :-D

Happy weekend

djinewspaper.jpg
2015-1-23
Use props
rmoura.email
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4017802 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

It´s Italian.
2015-1-29
Use props
stpfl.email
lvl.2

Austria

why you sent you gimbal in?
Is it working now? how long you had to wait?
2015-2-8
Use props
rubenmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1808064 ft
  • >>>
Norway

stpfl.email Posted at 2015-2-8 18:30
why you sent you gimbal in?
Is it working now? how long you had to wait?

Hi
Sorry for the late reply. I have been sick and also been moving.

I sent it in as we thought it got damaged during a A2 firmware upgrade.

But it was just by one in a million where the gimbal broke down at the same time. DJI also was thinking something could have been going on during the upgrade so they let me send it in.

I "dipped" my last Zenmuse in the ocean just barely but enough to damage it  and the Nexus 5 screen got damaged. Can see it using Lightbridge or a HDMI screen and the sensor, lens or mirror was not damaged.

So I got a new one but got it used. The seller had used a Nex 7 camera and I bought the whole package. When I got it I saw he had not used the correct lens. But was told he had adjusted it to fit his. I looked at my old one, moved the plate and put on the correct lens.

When I got the Zenmuse back I was told it was actually calibrated for a Nex 5 camera and the wrong camera had damaged one of the motors. They still fixed it and im so happy they did. Even as the seller would have had to buy it back from me.  :-)

I actually did think the Z-15 could be used with either Nex7 or Nex 5 as it comes with plates for both cameras but they say its that sensitive it will break.

Its working great. I tested it but just sent the whole S900 with the Futaba S14, Lightbridge and the Zenmuse to service at our partner here in Norway : http://bublisher.com/our-partner-on-drones/

When it comes to the Zenmuse and DJI It was sent just before Christmas and it took forever to get there and arrived just a 1-2 days before the holiday. They used 2 weeks as I guess it was a lot waiting before me and then one week in shippment. They got it back to me in 6 days but it took mine 12-14 days to get there.

How is your 900 doing?

Happy easter :-D   
2015-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules