Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 -FPV can fatshark gogles work woth DJI 5.8 GHZ trans.
1275 2 2016-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lucasmac
New

Brazil

I'm very new to Phantom, I have bought a P2 with a gopro, gimbal, IOSDmini, and a DJI 5.8 GHZ transmitter, and a fatshark goggles reviever. I've been traying to setup the fatshark goggles to tune with the transmitter channel, but I can't see anytihng in the screen. I'm not using the Fatshark transmitter because in the drone, there is already installed the DJI transmitter, i'm not sure if that is the problem.
Can anybody help? Thanks
2016-7-1
Use props
gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

There are three different receiver modules for the FatShark, 1.3G / 2.4G / 5.8G.  I presume you're using one of the 5.8G receivers?
You have to set the DIP switches on the receiver for one of 4 bands (covering a total of 32)  I believe the DJI transmitter uses band 2 "Boscam E" for the FatShark.
2016-7-1
Use props
lucasmac
New

Brazil

gil Posted at 2016-7-2 00:11
There are three different receiver modules for the FatShark, 1.3G / 2.4G / 5.8G.  I presume you're u ...

Yes the fatshark receiver is a 5.8Ghz 7ch.
I find it hard to do this configurations in the Fatshark, so far I havean't had success, that's why I thought maybe the fatshark goggles are compatible with the DJI video trasmiter. If you know any threads here in th forum, or youtube video, I would appritiate.
Thank you
2016-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules