Assign a servo channel to Lightbridge/WKM
1586 2 2016-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hazardPRO
lvl.2

Hi all, hoping someone can help?

I building up a hexcopter using WKM, Lightbridge, Futaba TX.

I need a channel to operate a servo (for a custom hatch/door release) and I cant work out how to hook it up. I know you can assign channels in Lightbridge, but not sure where to hook up the servo on WHM

X2 is being used for Lightbridge, that leaves X3 but not sure if that can be used for the servo? Or perhaps F1 or F2?

I read something about using a 'SBUS expander' (http://forum.dji.com/thread-3252-1-1.html) on  the X2 port, then pluggig Lightbidge and the servo into the expander?

Or maybe a 'sbus decoder'? But again not sure how one would wire that up? :/
Any help would be very gratefully received!

Thanks

Paul

2016-7-3
Use props
hazardPRO
lvl.2

I just found this possible solution on another forum. Can anyone confirm if they are doing this or if it would work?

- Connect landing gear controller to F2 (what would be gimbal pitch control)
- In the Assistant Software, set 'Gimbal Switch' to on (under Gimbal tab)
- Set the roll and pitch 'Automatic Control Gain' to 0 (this way the WKM does not attempt to auto-stabilize the gimbal pitch channel)
- Set 'Manual Control Speed' to '100'
- Map a 2 position switch in the Lightbridge to control the X3 channel of the Wookong and set the direction of travel as needed
2016-7-3
Use props
fans98fb387f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44662 ft
Malta

Hi All here...currently upgrading  S900 to LB 2 from LB1 I have a WKM controller how do u map the channels on WKM assistant software ? Also the Zenmuse Z15 GH4 HD light is red not flashing green for HD viewing on GO App
2017-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules