Video to brite
909 14 2016-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

I watched a guy on a forum who seemed to know all about the camera n video settings for ph4 n inwentvout today after changing all those settings and video was almost white...does any1 know how i can change my settings back to factory settings as i didnt hav this problem then thx John.
2016-7-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It sounds like you have switched the exposure control from automatic to manual, in which case you can either switch it back in settings, or control it using the thumbwheel. A quick read of the manual might be in order.
2016-7-3
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

First thong to look  at is the blue EV number in thecamera data line in the upper section of the screen.
SOunds like you have accidentally dialled it to overexpose.
It probably says something like EV+2.0
Use the right side thumbwheel on your controller to dial that back to or close to EV0
2016-7-3
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

Thx il look at it n check that out...thanks very much...il let u know
2016-7-4
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2016-7-3 18:31
It sounds like you have switched the exposure control from automatic to manual, in which case you ca ...

Trying to record my entire flight like it used to...now it does 5-6 30sec rec...can u help
2016-7-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

johnarmstrong11 Posted at 2016-7-27 10:02
Trying to record my entire flight like it used to...now it does 5-6 30sec rec...can u help

Sorry, but you are going to have to explain that in more detail.
2016-7-26
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

Hi sorry i jus woke up...and im not very good w computers etc haha..ok when i first started flying the p4 i jus have the icon on video n push the red button to the right of my screen n it would record until i hit red button again. Now i press red button n im only getting 5-6 30 second videos...as if i was hitting the red record button after 30sec n then hit again n 30 sec later hit again...hope that makes better sense haha thx alot 4 ur help
2016-7-27
Use props
cluck
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5902 ft

How many mb are your 30 second video segments? In the other thread you have this posted, someone recommended formatting the micro sd card. Have you tried that?
I record 1080/30 and get 14 min per 4gb segment. 4gb is a universal max file size across all platforms and the segments (videos) can be pieced together in post editing software.
2016-7-27
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

Oh i dont know...il chk rt now n let u know in few min...im not very good with computers etc..i probly shouldnt have bought this but im tryin somethin new..k jus give me a few min n let u know thx
2016-7-27
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

Oh i dont know...il chk rt now n let u know in few min...im not very good with computers etc..i probly shouldnt have bought this but im tryin somethin new..k jus give me a few min n let u know thx
2016-7-27
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

In video settings of P4 it says video size 4k/24
          Format mp4
       NTSC/PAL ntc
       White balance AWB
       Style *c
       Colour  D-Log
2016-7-27
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

N next page fo video settings...the 1 w lil pic of a wrench.
Histogram is Off
Video caption is On
3D Noise reduction is On
Front LEDs auto  is off
2016-7-27
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

N now i jus got a New Firmware Update ..oh great this will b fun...i dont have the dgi2 program every1 uses to download firmware cause i dont have a laptop only a tablet...cu know how im to do firmware as well haha...dam i might as well send some cash for u to do all this work..thx jus let me know plz..
2016-7-27
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

Actually im iploading the firmware now 4 updae so that part is ok thx
2016-7-27
Use props
cluck
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5902 ft

My question was with regard to the recorded files size, not P4 settings. Remove the micro SD card and make a connection with the PC to look at the recorded files in the DCIM folder.
Regarding your P4 settings, you will have shorter recording segments in 4k than I will in 1080 (as expected), but why it changed to 30 second clips from 6 min I don't have an answer. As was recommended by another, copy your recorded files to your PC and re-format the sd card to see if that will give you the results you used to have.
2016-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules