Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Things still appear to be the same
1011 7 2016-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
motoscoddie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 702 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Back in the late part of last year, I posted about my disappointment with the OSMO and wished to return mine, which was clearly faulty. I did end up successfully returning it and got a full refund, which I appreciate.

Anyway, after more than half a year away frrom this forum, I decided to come back to see if DJI had managed to iron out the bugs and issues. I really wanted to find that things had improved and I could consider buying one again. Sadly, it appears things are still problematic for the OSMO. MANY of the threads are about technical issues with the hardware, firmeware and the software.

See you all again in another six months or so.
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, you can always try Osmo and return it if you feel unsatisfied (Check the seller's return policy though).  Sometimes the issues are amplified on forum because this is where people come to complain.
2016-7-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-7-5 12:41
Hi, you can always try Osmo and return it if you feel unsatisfied (Check the seller's return policy  ...

I have recently purchased an Osmo it's taken a while to work everything out, lots of things to work out, lots of reading,lots of fittings to work out (sports accessories),lots of trial and error , lots of tutorial videos to scour, but most of all lots of my imagination to use, now I realise why I purchase the Osmo, it's a great piece of technology that's easy to use but will take time patience to be good at, it's a great challenge.
Some of us on the try to amplify the good in dji products. Keep up the good work..
2016-7-5
Use props
Ploy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I got mine on release and haven't had a single problem with it. Got loads of great video with it and haven't had any issues with certain features etc.
2016-7-5
Use props
USUAVMedia
lvl.2

United States

We own two and have not had any issues either one.  
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator

Ploy Posted at 2016-7-6 05:57
I got mine on release and haven't had a single problem with it. Got loads of great video with it and ...

Thanks for your support, glad to know it's working out for you.
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator

USUAVMedia Posted at 2016-7-6 07:29
We own two and have not had any issues either one.

Thank you for your purchase. You're welcome to share your video footage here on the forum and on www.skypixel.com
2016-7-5
Use props
motoscoddie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 702 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks for your replies. I accept that there are many satisfied OSMO owners out there. It's just that I am a little cautious as a result of my initial experience. I am happy to wait another 6 months for even more improvements and accessory options.

Keep OSMOing, you lot.
2016-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules