Insurance for our drones
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Certified Drone
lvl.1

To: DJI
I understand that DJI offers insurance for new drones but what about those of us who purchased our drones before you offered insurance and still have perfectly working drones?
I would love to have insurance coverage and know I could get a replacement as long as my flying was done in accordance with all guidlines etc.
2016-7-5
Use props
tightlines0804-
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48599 ft

i can't buy after care for a week old drone,tried to do it on line via the store and can't get to page where to put payment details in,when i put my s/n in its says i have care, 7 days of emails back and to still no where nearer to having it,doubt i will be able to get it now due to no fault of my own, i just want to give some one money...........didint think it would be so hard
2016-7-6
Use props
tiansimpson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 593120 ft

tightlines0804- Posted at 2016-7-7 03:43
i can't buy after care for a week old drone,tried to do it on line via the store and can't get to pa ...

It is possible I believe, however you have to go through a few steps to prove your bird is ok first and film the whole process.

Here is the link (I think you have to be signed in) https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2016-7-6
Use props
tightlines0804-
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48599 ft
United Kingdom

At last it's finally sorted 7 days of emails but all done
2016-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules