Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Height meters level minus
1155 14 2016-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
userf878d9e4f3
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hiii
I recently purchased Dji phantom 4 last week with latest firmware, and only 5 flights. I have a problem drones who like rise or fall it self.

But my biggest problem is the level gauge height not normal and becomes inaccurate. Example drone flying at an altitude of about 5-storey building but in Dji go only measured 10-20 meters. And then the level gauge will indicate the numbers in minus H-10 to H-100++m
I've tried the compass calibration and imu still not completely well
I flight in clear area and flat surface

For RC i Use xiaomi mi4 and ipad mini 3 wifi Cellular but the problem still come

Sorry my language is bad
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, did you check the measurement units, like feet instead of meters? When you bring a drone to a new location, you need to calibrate the compass again. Seems like you already did it.

When you're flying, is the GPS signal good?  It sounds like the barometer is broken.  You may need to contact support@dji.com for repair/replacement, or you can also contact the seller for a replacement(depends on their return policy)
2016-7-6
Use props
userf878d9e4f3
lvl.1

Indonesia

Thank sir for replying

Feet and meter still not normal sir, after flying 5-10 minutes the height become to minus

When i flying gps really good. Gps satellite almost 15-20 satellites.

How to check barometer broken sir?.

Okay sir i will contact support dji and my seller, again thank you for replying
2016-7-6
Use props
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

As for your drone rising and falling, some have had success with a factory reset and recalibration in a series on events, here is a link to a thread were people had success, and how/what to do... I hope this helps you

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D368%26typeid%3D368
2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello userf878d9e4f3, did you save a screenshot of this issue? If yes, please post it here. Thank you.
2016-7-6
Use props
asimokid
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-7 09:57
Hello userf878d9e4f3, did you save a screenshot of this issue? If yes, please post it here. Thank yo ...

[URL=http://s780.photobucket.com/user/451MO/media/60228.jpg.html][/url]
this sir, sorry i can't screenshot when real flight because now i scary to flight my phantom
the height become minus after flying around 5-10 minutes

btw how to factory reset?
i need try factory reset because many of them suggested me to factory reset
thx again
2016-7-7
Use props
asimokid
lvl.1

Indonesia

2016-7-7
Use props
asimokid
lvl.1

Indonesia

After factory reset, downgrade. Factory reset, upgrade to latest fw and factory reset again now my height is normal

Normal to fly height 120m and 260m fly away

Thank you
2016-7-7
Use props
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

glad it worked for you Asimokid
2016-7-7
Use props
asimokid
lvl.1

Indonesia

Heebus Posted at 2016-7-8 05:30
glad it worked for you Asimokid

sir, can i ask another question
who the best material for antena booster, almunium foil or copper?

I'm planning to buy hdmi output for RC and antena booster
2016-7-8
Use props
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

there are boosters you can purchase online, 1 being the DBS mod maxxrange , if you google it several sites will pop up with sales, I havent had any testing with them to confirm if they work or not, but have read that they work, make sure to research before you decide
2016-7-8
Use props
asimokid
lvl.1

Indonesia

Heebus Posted at 2016-7-8 23:34
there are boosters you can purchase online, 1 being the DBS mod maxxrange , if you google it several ...

hello sir, need ask again hehe
now after 4-6 flight heigt not minus like before, but sometimes height inaccurate, look the picture, actually drone height around 3-5m but on screen height 59m..

when the height error or inaccurate, how about RTH? its safe when RTh mode on?
i scared when rth mode on and drone going down very fast because drone think home point still far away?
2016-7-10
Use props
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

I never use the return home feature so I cant answer that, I always use eye sight to land, but you can use it to get it closer, then cancel the return home feature and land it yourself
the sonar is accurate on mine for height, but its only good to 30 feet I believe
2016-7-10
Use props
asimokid
lvl.1

Indonesia

Heebus Posted at 2016-7-10 21:24
I never use the return home feature so I cant answer that, I always use eye sight to land, but you c ...

yeah you right sir, yesterday i got lost signal in my phone, and only grey on screen and drone RTH.
before i got signal back and cancel the rth for manual landing, i see drone going down very fast. thats why i scared when rth mode is on but in my rc still lost signal i can't manual landing hehe

yess you right about sonar, i can use sonar to see how height i is
thanks again sir
2016-7-10
Use props
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

there are many posting signal loss issues, many believe its app issues and DJI is looking into it, hopefully they will fix it soon

happy flying!
2016-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules