Vision+ Camera Problem/Question
736 6 2016-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmccall6
New

United States

Hello everyone, I recently aquired a Vision+ 3.0 from one of my co-workers and it was unopened in the box!  I have been flying it for around 2-3 days now with only a single fault. The drone tipped over during a landing and cracked a single propeller. Other than that the drone has never been crashed. The problem I'm running into is my camera. Even after I cracked the propeller, the camera was still working until this afternoon I decided to go for a fly and my camera gimbal is completely unresponsive. It is almost like the camera gimbal has no power, it just swings around freely. Occasionally, it will start working by power cycling the drone over and over until it starts to work. I'm concerned something is wrong and would like any advice possible!
2016-7-7
Use props
rmccall6
New

United States

Another note: Even when the camera gimbal seems to have no power, I can still see video from the app. But the camera will not move up and down, and just turns every which way.
2016-7-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

rmccall6@studen Posted at 2016-7-8 04:01
Another note: Even when the camera gimbal seems to have no power, I can still see video from the app ...

Do you see any physical damages to the ribbon cable or the other gimbal cables?
2016-7-7
Use props
rmccall6
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-7 16:37
Do you see any physical damages to the ribbon cable or the other gimbal cables?

I see no damage to any of the cables and I have found new information on the problem. It seems that if I turn the drone off for 5 minutes then turn in back on the camera works perfect. More information: if I turn the drone on, camera is working, then I turn it off, and back on again camera is not working and I must wait at least 5 minutes with the drone off for it to begin working again.
2016-7-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

rmccall6@studen Posted at 2016-7-8 05:11
I see no damage to any of the cables and I have found new information on the problem. It seems tha ...

There may be a wire within the aircraft that may not be connected all the way or it's overheating. The only other option that you can try is an Advanced IMU Calibration in the Phantom 2 Assistant Software to ensure that the unit's sensors are functioning properly.
2016-7-7
Use props
jamieray443
New

United States

my camera keeps say no sd card . Is there anyway this can be fixed?????
2016-7-27
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

jamieray443@gma Posted at 2016-7-27 09:31
my camera keeps say no sd card . Is there anyway this can be fixed?????

try another SD card and reformat on your computer before/after depending on what you see.
FYI, only up to 32 GB supported though ways around that but that is another story,

again, try no more than 32 GB.
2016-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules