new phantom 4 connection issues
1251 4 2016-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dposea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18419 ft
United States

I can't get my new phantom 4 to connect to the controller, sort of. The green light on the controller and aircraft are green, and the camer tilts, but after hitting the camera button the aircraft shows disconnected. The manual linking procedure looks nothing like what I see trying to link. Once time I was able to link and the DJI GO app asked for information, until I got to the last screen where activation said it was not the correct device. This is a nightmare just trying to follow a tutorial that doesn't match my phantom 4. I'm using a Samsung Note 4. USB is set to MTP. I am a programmer so technical advice is ok, I'll understand what you are saying.

Thanks,

David
2016-7-7
Use props
dposea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18419 ft
United States

After literally hours of trying to connect, watching tutorials, and searching forums I tried an IPad. Connected right up, no activation issues, and I'll be flying as soon as the rain quits. Clearly the Android app has issues!!! It also crashed many times .
2016-7-7
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

I have read about Notes having issues, my galaxy tab and active 6 both work flawlerssly
2016-7-7
Use props
smstagar15
lvl.2

United States

My Galaxy Note 5 works good...I got used to a friends Mini IPAD though now I hate mine!
2016-7-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello David, please try to reinstall your DJI GO app on your Note 4 and make sure both the USB debugging mode and MTP mode are enabled.
2016-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules