Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Calibration wont start due to PC resolution
569 7 2016-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MD_Icarus
Second Officer
United States

I am usin gthe DJI assistant and when I strt the calibration, I get an error that my resolution is not correct.  But I amusing the recommended resoltion 1920P.  I tried lowering it, the same error.  Is there some specific resolution needed, or text size, etc?

Any suggestions?
2016-7-7
Use props
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

My monitor is set @ 1680* 1050, and I set my visual sensor no problem with that, older samsung monitor, 21 inch
2016-7-7
Use props
MD_Icarus
Second Officer
United States

I had to bring mine down from 1080p, 1920 X 1080 (native) to 1080i, 1920 X 1080

I did not realize there was a difference between them. [size=14.5455px]It did not like the native! [size=14.5455px]

[size=14.5455px]Now I can't wait to go try it tomorrow; I am going full throttle against some tree trunks to test it.  I am not sure if this calibration is affecting the stability of the P4 when it is stopped, but I will see tomorrow.  I noticed that it drops a few feet once in a while.[size=14.5455px]

[size=14.5455px]I also need to adjust the gain because it seems slower when it flies forward, but it is faster going left and right.
[size=14.5455px]I may try the sport gain setting to see if it improves.

2016-7-7
Use props
Heebus
Second Officer

Canada

I think they need a little better instructions for upgrading and using there software, its not self explanatory, and takes some tinkering to figure things out, but we all get there n cuz we work so hard @ it I bet we dont forget for next time

glad you figured it out my friend, happy flying

Heebus
2016-7-7
Use props
MD_Icarus
Second Officer
United States

Ironically, I have been working with computers for some time now.  But I love this challenge.
2016-7-7
Use props
MD_Icarus
Second Officer
United States

One more question:

I uploaded the dat file, and I need to figure out how is it used. I assume this will show DJI if there was some hardware issue, etc?

But I got no option to delete these dat files.   

Can I assume that these are internal dat files and the P4 manages automatically and we do not have to delete them?
2016-7-7
Use props
billwish76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175495 ft

I believe that this is a link to a site that allows you to view the flight logs
https://www.mapsmadeeasy.com/log_viewer
2016-7-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

MD_Icarus Posted at 2016-7-8 10:45
One more question:

I uploaded the dat file, and I need to figure out how is it used. I assume this  ...

It is recommended to send the DAT files to support.us@dji.com for data analysis. Currently users cannot delete the DAT files in the drone.
2016-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules