Phantom2 Video
858 5 2016-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GB_SAV
New

United States

I have a Phantom2 and would like to use my existing SONY adventure cam........any suggestions?

2016-7-8
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Duct tape or Velcro or more modern home made mounting mechanism, may want to google or YouTube a search to see if anyone has done it and a real good wireless remote.
Make sure it is stable before going too far,
Good luck with that....send Picts when done...
2016-7-8
Use props
GB_SAV
New

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2016-7-8 18:49
Duct tape or Velcro or more modern home made mounting mechanism, may want to google or YouTube a sea ...

Thanks for the reply, I have used both cameras and the Sony is in my opinion both better and lighter with built in Wi-Fi i ( not too sure about co channel interferance).
I was thinking of industrial Valcro backed up with heavy duty elastic bands, the camera has built in stabilization  but I don't know how well it will cope with HF.
2016-7-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You do not want to use the camera's WiFi when flying the Phantom 2, as it will most likely run on 2.4 GHz frequency that would interfere with the RC signal.
2016-7-8
Use props
GB_SAV
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-9 10:55
You do not want to use the camera's WiFi when flying the Phantom 2, as it will most likely run on 2. ...

Yes I realize this and will have the WiFi turned off!
Thanks
2016-7-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

GB_SAV Posted at 2016-7-12 23:35
Yes I realize this and will have the WiFi turned off!
Thanks

Not a problem. If you want some sort of FPV sytem for cheap, most of the standard definition 5.8 GHz FPV transmitters would do the trick.
2016-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules