Can't get past how to connect screen
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kdcox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1386588 ft
United States

greetings, new issue and I expect I'm overlooking a simple explanation.  P3P, iPad mini 2, all latest upgrades.  Disclaimer: recently clipped a tree and hit the ground BUT bird still flew and connection/camera was all working just fine.  Today I turn everything on and get a "how to connect" "learn more" screen.  Several on off cycles and no different.  Tried 4 different cables, no different.  Searched the forum and from suggestions tried 1) reset RC, 3 times, no change, and 2) delete/reinstall GO, twice, no change.  THEN I did a magic trick and tried my droid turbo 2 and alas, it worked, on the first try, and on subsequent tries it continued to work.  What ridiculously simple iPad thing am I overlooking??  Thanks in advance.

2016-7-10
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, it happens sometimes.   Not necessarily any thing wrong with your iPad mini. Might be a loose connection somewhere in the RC.
2016-7-10
Use props
kdcox
lvl.3

Thanks, but if it were a loose connection in the RC then no device would work, correct?  My Android phone works fine (it's just too small for my older eyes).  Incidentally, my headplay set works well through the HDMI output as well.  
2016-7-11
Use props
kdcox
lvl.3

RE: Can't get past how to connect screen *resolved*

Well, I went and borrowed my son's ipad mini 2, downloaded GO, and voilà, it worked fine.  I said to heck with it and just factory reset mine and it works just fine now too.  No idea what happened though lol.
2016-7-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Way to go. Another happy ending.

Have a nice day, go flying...

We used to tell someone off by saying "Go fly a kite".
Nowadays, it don't seem so bad. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2016-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules