Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire error "GPS connection to center board failed"
1589 3 2016-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
codeforge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 275322 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi,
new Inspire 1 opened and i get the message "GPS connection to center board failed".
I try to change GPS but same result, i try to change cable that connect gps to center board but same result.
All is update. Someone could give me solution?

Thanks
Screenshot_20160711-121519.png
Screenshot_20160711-121523.png
2016-7-11
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Is this a brand new Unit ?  Have you done any updating ?  I am not saying that will solve it , just looking for more information.
Also what cable did you replace ?  can you take a picture ?

If you have done the update , I would try to do a IMU and Camera Gimble Calibration , then before flight a Compass calibration .  Otheres who have had Main controller  fails have solved it with calibrations.  

donnie
2016-7-11
Use props
Rinzler
lvl.4

United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-7-11 09:36
Is this a brand new Unit ?  Have you done any updating ?  I am not saying that will solve it , just  ...

Someone else reported this with a brand new Inspire recently. Think they said it started working out of no where but sent it back for service anyways.
2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Was this message present prior to performing any updates, or was the aircraft already updated prior to receiving it? How long ago did you purchase this unit? Have you tried going back to your dealer for an exchange? Please be advised that once you start replacing parts like this on your own, you do void the warranty on the craft.
2016-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules