how to store Dji Focus
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

I have the dji follow focus system and sometimes i live it on the box for months, i know that lipo batteries should stay at 40% of charge to increse the lifetime while stored for long periods of time. Thats what i do with my 3 1580ma ronin-m batteries amd my 2 980ma osmo batteries, and i want to do the same with my 2000ma dji focus batterie but i noticied that the battery level drops overtime when stored, thats because the battery is inside the unit and is constantly discharging, so should i take the battery out of the dji focus when being stored? I dont want the battery to completley discharge since that can kill lipos as well as keeping them at 100% for long.
2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It won't hurt to remove the battery while storing the Focus. Unfortunately, it would not completely stop the Focus battery's discharge. It would be recommended to charge the battery to 50% every 3 months if you plan to leave the unit longer than 90 days without use.
2016-7-13
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-13 11:30
It won't hurt to remove the battery while storing the Focus. Unfortunately, it would not completely  ...

Should i do the same with all ronin and osmo batteries right? Charging them every 3 months.
Thanks for the reply
2016-7-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

valealvarez.s96 Posted at 2016-7-14 02:11
Should i do the same with all ronin and osmo batteries right? Charging them every 3 months.
Thanks ...

That would not be necessary, as they do not have an auto discharge feature. You would just follow the battery storage guidelines that are in the OSMO Battery Safety Guidelines and the Battery Guidelines from the Ronin Manual.

http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/o ... delines_en_v1.0.pdf

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _v2.0_en_160229.pdf
2016-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules