Polar Pro Cinema Vivid - Great Filters - Outstanding Service
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skipilot1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1557398 ft
United States

I was looking for a set of filters but this is the only set that had a 4, 8 and 16 filter. They screw on perfectly to the camera even more smoothly than the original UV filter lens. The each have a polarizer lens that rotates. When the filter is on and snug, you simply turn the polarizer so the printing is at 12 o'clock and it is in its darkest position. At 90 degrees it is off and at 45 degrees you have partial. I can adjust them based on the topography over which I am going to fly. Now my video is manually set and my videos have improved immensely.

Here is the great part. I used the 16 filter for the first time. After landing I went to remove the filter and clean it off. After wiping I noticed some fine scratches. I assumed it was from the cleaning cloth but was unsure as I had used it before and after without a problem.

I did not expect or ask for Polar Pro to replace it at no charge. I simply sent them an email asking if they would send me a single replacement filter and maybe consider a discount. Instead I received a response within 24 hours asking for a copy of the receipt and photos of the lens. I did so and they let me know the next day that they would be sending me a new lens without charge.

I don't know if this is a Chinese company or not, but they have followed the American rule of promise and overdeliver. I did not ask for anything for free and I did not expect such a rapid response. I could not be happier with this company and I love the filters.

2016-7-12
Use props
microfpv
lvl.3

United States

I'm trying to decide if to purchase the filter set (basic set of 3) with the quad as a "bundle", but when I read the reviews some say they don't work with the P4.  Best Buy is the store and they advertise the filters to fit either a 3 or a 4.

I know nothing still.  Maybe when I visit the actual store they will let me check it all out and verify it's a new quad and the filters will actually fit.
2016-7-29
Use props
skipilot1
lvl.3

microfpv@gmail. Posted at 2016-7-30 06:22
I'm trying to decide if to purchase the filter set (basic set of 3) with the quad as a "bundle", but ...

Go to the PolarPro website. I believe they fit the 4.
2016-7-29
Use props
ronall50
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38491 ft

microfpv@gmail. Posted at 2016-7-30 06:22
I'm trying to decide if to purchase the filter set (basic set of 3) with the quad as a "bundle", but ...

Yes they fit the P4 I just got mind today and it said for use with Phantom 4 right on the box
2016-7-29
Use props
skipilot1
lvl.3

skipilot1 Posted at 2016-7-30 08:06
Go to the PolarPro website. I believe they fit the 4.

I would consider the cinema series. I know they are more expensive, but they give you everything you need for great video.
2016-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules