Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo joystick direction
1438 5 2016-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asvaldur
New

Iceland

I would like to have an option in the future firmware of a opposite direction of the joystick so that is resembles a tripod handle movement. E.ex. moving down would make the camera to go up and moving the joystick left would make the camera to go right.
2016-7-12
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your advice, I've informed our engineers.
2016-7-12
Use props
p.groom1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

good idea.!
2016-7-13
Use props
Ianmcg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 181693 ft
Australia

I too would like that option.
2016-7-13
Use props
Davidaw
lvl.1

Russia

I made the same request several months ago and received the same thanks fro the feedback and assurance that it had been passed to engineers.
2016-7-15
Use props
finddominic
lvl.1
United States

I'm a pilot the and joystick control is counter-intuitive, as a new user I came here to find out how to reverse the movement instead I find this thread started in 2016 with no resolution.  On 7/12/2016 there is a response it will be sent to the engineers, it'w been four years. This is basic stuff and an easy option to add. DJI is not listening to its customer and being in the market for a drone next will have me looking elsewhere. I have been shopping the Mavic series but am going to look at other brands based on this experience. It's basic stuff to make a joystick match the movements of other activities, pilots, remote control plane flyers etc... Very disappointed DJI sends me to a thread to find answers and I learn there isn't an answer and DJI doesn't listen to users.
2020-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules