Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A3 sensItivity gain & attitude gain
2438 5 2016-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shaydog2424
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18025 ft
United States

The sensitivity gains are not covered in the help file when you click on ? Icon. Can someone please explain these gains. Also they do talk about attitude gain but there is an attitude gain under sensitivity gain menu and an attitude gain under advanced. Very confuseing. Any help would be helpful. I had posted this in the wrong place.
Thanks

2016-7-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The attitude gain setting under the Sensitivity Gain section is to adjust the sensitivity of the RC's stick input. The attitude gain setting under the Advanced Gain section adjusts the sensitivity of the aircraft when in P mode. With both settings, the higher the value, the more sensitive it is.
2016-7-14
Use props
shaydog2424
lvl.2

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-15 04:09
The attitude gain setting under the Sensitivity Gain section is to adjust the sensitivity of the RC' ...

Perfect. Thank you.
2016-7-14
Use props
shaydog2424
lvl.2

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-15 04:09
The attitude gain setting under the Sensitivity Gain section is to adjust the sensitivity of the RC' ...

Also just wondering if it adjusts the sensetivty of the sticks than why is ther also an expo adjustment. I come frome the heli world so somethings i just dont understand. But on heli flight controllers you you can adjust expo in the flight contoller (atleast vbar) or adjust it in your radio for each axis. I have futaba 14sg. Which leads to my next question. On a futaba radio negative expo makes sticks less sensative around center as for spectrum positive expo makes it less sensative around center. So with A3 which way is less sensative positive value or negative value? I normally dont use expo but if i do i like to do it in the radio and not the flight contoller. Thanks.
2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

shaydog2424 Posted at 2016-7-15 05:12
Also just wondering if it adjusts the sensetivty of the sticks than why is ther also an expo adjus ...

And just to make sure I'm on the same page, you are using the standalone A3 on either a Spreading Wings platorm or a custom copter, and not the M600. Is that notion correct?
2016-7-14
Use props
shaydog2424
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-15 06:13
And just to make sure I'm on the same page, you are using the standalone A3 on either a Spreading  ...

Yes this is correct its an octo.
2016-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules