Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Australian Repair Center and Experience?
25798 79 2016-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Alan4 Posted at 2017-9-8 13:01
ORDER # 0610268080279

Thanks for your info, we have forwarded the issue to our Sales Team for confirmation, will keep you updated on Monday, appreciated your patience.
2017-9-9
Use props
Alan4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45656 ft
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-7 18:49
Sorry for this, did you purchase them from DJI online store? Please provide me with your order number so I can look into it.

ORDER # SO-0610268080279
2017-9-10
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have requested the status of your order.  Please allow 24 hours for us to respond.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alan4 Posted at 2017-9-10 12:13
ORDER # SO-0610268080279

Alan, after confirming with Sales Team and local facility, there was no sleeves in the package, sorry that we are unable to refund this accessory.
Have you kept any picture or video of packaging? You may contact express company to see if they missed the sleeves during packaging.
2017-9-10
Use props
Alan4
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-7 18:49
Sorry for this, did you purchase them from DJI online store? Please provide me with your order number so I can look into it.

Is anything being done about this?
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Alan4 Posted at 2017-9-12 00:51
Is anything being done about this?

Alan, Mindy checked your case and confirmed with the Sales team and local facility, replied you in the post 44#, please check it.
2017-9-12
Use props
Alan4
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-12 01:16
Alan, Mindy checked your case and confirmed with the Sales team and local facility, replied you in the post 44#, please check it.

I have lost all faith in Dji. I thought tat they were a competent business, but obviously some of the employees fail miserably.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alan4 Posted at 2017-9-13 00:32
I have lost all faith in Dji. I thought tat they were a competent business, but obviously some of the employees fail miserably.

We would love to help you, but the sleeves were missed in the package that we never received it. We are so sorry for this situation.
2017-9-13
Use props
IbriTheDon
New
Australia

DJI Customer services is the worst. I am new here but not to common sense or customer service.... I have seen online that this seem to be the general consensus

Let me share my story

So far as I still deal with it

DJI Technical Support

Case Number: CAS-956135-C9S7M9

Dear DJI

Re: POOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DJI CARE
history of your complaint:

·       DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO+ Purchased 17/08/17 via Digi Direct Online store totalling $4156.90

·       DJI CARE services process started 04/09/17 – dropped off drone for REPAIR of landing leg received over quoted quote for $2678.00 – with no mention of my landing leg prior to handing drone over I checked all flight  status was a go minus landing leg sensors on damaged part. But still able to fly no issues.

·       All information should be attached to the Case Number CAS-956135-C9S7M9 but as per conversations with the CSR I have had for a week all interactions are not recorded to the Case number

After purchasing this item with the relevant DJI Care I made contact with DJI to make a repair booking. It is indicated on the DJI website

“If you purchase DJI Care Refresh with a brand-new product, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment.”

4、If I have DJI Care, do I have to pay repair costs before applying to DJI Care for reimbursement?

No. DJI Care is bound to the S/N of your aircraft, meaning repair costs will automatically be deducted from your DJI Care coverage amount. No additional payment is required.

9、What’s the difference between DJI Care and a DJI product warranty? Will a DJI product warranty be invalid without purchasing DJI Care?
A product warranty is a repair service provided by a manufacturer when product quality problems occur. DJI Care is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or camera sustained during normal use. Although you can still enjoy DJI’s standard product warranty without buying DJI Care, a DJI Care service plan can greatly reduce repair costs. Furthermore, if the repair costs are covered by a standard product warranty, the remaining balance on your DJI Care Service Plan will not be affected.

10、What is covered by DJI Care?
DJI Care covers damage to the aircraft, gimbal or camera due to dropping, squeezing or crashing caused by operator error or other accidents. DJI will offer free repairs if the equipment is sent to DJI within the period of validity. Accessories such as remote controller, propellers, battery and charger will not be covered by DJI Care.

The steps I took to resolving this issue is contacting DJI & following the process for DJI CARE. I dropped my drone off for repair at the service center in Melbourne Australia. I have spoken with technical support on multiple occasions to resolve the issue. The repair center sent a inflated quote to the sum of 2678.00 then I called technical services as I thought all repairs would be covered as stated above. I sent proof of purchase along with my emails which listed my DJI CARE as proof of purchase as I felt they maybe a verification issue from my conversation with Huwie the representative I dealing with the issue. On multiple occasians this representative gave me miss leading info which has delayed repairs. I requested to speak to a Team Leader or Superviser which I never got the chance to. I advised the rep I wish to escalate the call & the rep repeatedly refused to escalate or arrange for a manager to call me back. I have made payment for $130 for repair of my item which I was instructed to do by the representative (excess fee?)  I have sent my proof of payment & now I am being told my payment is not able to be tracked, via direct bank deposits and I need to get a refund of payment & pay via pay pal. It was at this point once again due to miss leading info I asked to speak with higher management. Which still to this day 14/09/17 I have not got a call back nor escalation taking place. I have still had to speak to the same representative who I advised has made me unconfutable & casue me axiety. Which was not cared about. I have requested to make a formal complaint about the representative which fell on def ears as I was not allowed to make a complaint.

I have had the worst experience with DJI & now am in the process of taking the matter further. I have time & time again told DJI clearly that I would like my complaint resolved as well as repair quickly due to client needs – for example aerial photography & videos, I have lossed out on work due to the lack of support & time frame.

I would like DJI to honor my request in fast tracked manner or I will be either forced to purchase another DJI drone till this issue is resolved which I will be requesting a refund on or credit note

DJI have my property so they can either

·       refund your money (or provide a credit note)

·       repair the product

·       replace the product

·       fix the work (or pay for the work to be fixed by another service provider).

I have given reasonable timeframe for DJI & advised that I have contacted consumer affairs to take action.
Repair centre said they would fast track if but dji delayed the issue
Am I confused but website states that repair cost are covered in dji care or at an additional cost you can get a replacement unit
Now I don't have to send anything away nor wait for something to be sent back I'm a 30min drive away
Dji have told me I can't even just go get my  drone and they won't hand it over

I have to go on a trip next Tuesday my main issue is will I have my drone in time or am I going to seriously buy a replacement so I can get my jobs done
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

IbriTheDon Posted at 2017-9-13 17:15
DJI Customer services is the worst. I am new here but not to common sense or customer service.... I have seen online that this seem to be the general consensus

Let me share my story

IbriTheDon, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service. But the first time replacement fee of DJI Care Refresh of Phantom 4 Pro is AUD $209. I've seen the case that we sent you quotation twice: one is 2,678.00 AUD, another is DJI Care Refresh replacement fee 209.00 AUD. DJI CARE REFRESH.png
May I know where you get the info that the repair fee is 130 AUD? And have you received the quotation of 130 AUD? Is so, please post the screenshot here, we will try our best to investigate.
You have our sincere apologize for the mess and trouble caused, please give us more info so that we could provide further assistance, thank you.
2017-9-13
Use props
IbriTheDon
New
Australia

As I mentioned the information was given by the call operator. Advised replacement cost is 209 & repair cost fee would be 130. I'm not asking for a replacement of a whole drone when all that's damaged is a landing leg and sensors.

Point is im getting told one thing via phone and another via email/online support who do I believe the person who told me to make the payment and send proof or the person who now after the payment says sorry for the wrong info but here is the right info any you need to pay more

Come on guys service???
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

IbriTheDon Posted at 2017-9-14 01:17
As I mentioned the information was given by the call operator. Advised replacement cost is 209 & repair cost fee would be 130. I'm not asking for a replacement of a whole drone when all that's damaged is a landing leg and sensors.

Point is im getting told one thing via phone and another via email/online support who do I believe the person who told me to make the payment and send proof or the person who now after the payment says sorry for the wrong info but here is the right info any you need to pay more

Thanks for your clarification, the case has been escalated to appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact your for further communication, we appreciate your patience.
2017-9-14
Use props
IbriTheDon
New
Australia

Dji you are the worst seriously can't  wait to take you to task

Who takes 5 days to make an escalation wtf clearly won't have it back for my trip as I leave Tuesday and your taking a further 2 days to contact me

Consumer affairs is no going to handle this
IMG_7891.PNG
2017-9-14
Use props
IbriTheDon
New
Australia

So angry seriously worst  service in history
IMG_7912.PNG
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

IbriTheDon Posted at 2017-9-14 23:22
So angry seriously worst  service in history

Our customer supervisor is working on your case and will contact you as soon as possible after investigation, your patience will be highly appreciated.
2017-9-15
Use props
Archaeo Lynley
New
Australia

My experience with DJI Technology Australia has been a nightmare. They use Australia Post which took 10 days to get the drone to them, then they claimed there was nothing wrong with it, and after another 5 days they finally admitted it was faulty. They refuse to replace faulty equipment (only to repair it, which is in contradiction of Australian consumer laws), and it has taken a month from first contact to my getting the drone back (which I don't yet have). Not happy Jan.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Archaeo Lynley Posted at 2017-10-9 23:20
My experience with DJI Technology Australia has been a nightmare. They use Australia Post which took 10 days to get the drone to them, then they claimed there was nothing wrong with it, and after another 5 days they finally admitted it was faulty. They refuse to replace faulty equipment (only to repair it, which is in contradiction of Australian consumer laws), and it has taken a month from first contact to my getting the drone back (which I don't yet have). Not happy Jan.

Archaeo Lynley, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with us, would you mind providing the case number? So that we can check more details for better assistance, thanks.
2017-10-10
Use props
simonsteez
New
Australia

My first experience was great. Had it back within a week.

Not the second time. It has still not even been registered as arrived at their repair center after over a week, even though AUSPOST has delivered it.

I needed my drone back in a week to shoot overseas and was sure based on my first fast turn around that it would be fixed quickly. I have rang and been on the online chat without any real answer to what is the hold up. Completely at a lose. I have even offered to pay whatever it takes to get the drone fixed ASAP.

Super bummed out. I shoot travel photography and was going to be shooting in the desert for a week. Now i am stuffed.

Si.
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

simonsteez Posted at 2017-10-11 23:27
My first experience was great. Had it back within a week.

Not the second time. It has still not even been registered as arrived at their repair center after over a week, even though AUSPOST has delivered it.

Simon, you ave our sincere apologies for the delay in process, we have escalated the case to local team to look into and follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently.
2017-10-12
Use props
djiuser_fBa6u29
New
Australia

I have had issues with a replacement she'll for P3Adv. Cracks were appearing in motor mount prior to completion of replacement. I accepted but doubted (42 years a tech)that I had mishandled new shell. Second shell obtained which was examined by microscope straight out if the box. Cracks could already be seen in motor mount. Referred to DJI and there reply is no warranty on frames. Australian law requires that products are fit for purpose and cracked on arrival does not meet that criteria.
2017-11-21
Use props
beatm01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132848 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 02:22
We have official repair center in Australia, online chat and contact number as well.

Really? That's great!!
How do I get onto their online chat?  No one at DJI Support seems to be reading my emails or acting on my request for a Refresh Warranty Service for my Spark, so I would LOVE to chat with them and find out why no one is listening!  DJI is GREAT at automating  Drones, but their attempt at automating Customer Service by using Robot Replies (or no replies) is beyond a joke!
FYI, my case number is CAS-1363606-Y5Z8H2 and after nearly 2 months of wanting my Spark fixed I am just desperate to claim a Warranty Refresh but no-one is offering anything except click & paste generic replies!
Better still, Mindy, you mention there is a Contact Number for them. What is it, please???
Thank you
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

beatm01 Posted at 2018-1-31 14:37
Really? That's great!!  
How do I get onto their online chat?  No one at DJI Support seems to be reading my emails or acting on my request for a Refresh Warranty Service for my Spark, so I would LOVE to chat with them and find out why no one is listening!  DJI is GREAT at automating  Drones, but their attempt at automating Customer Service by using Robot Replies (or no replies) is beyond a joke!
FYI, my case number is CAS-1363606-Y5Z8H2 and after nearly 2 months of wanting my Spark fixed I am just desperate to claim a Warranty Refresh but no-one is offering anything except click & paste generic replies!

We're sorry to hear about your experience. This has been forwarded to the designated team for investigation. We are keeping improving our customer service and would like to offer experience in the future.

Regarding your case, the updated quotation will be sent to you soon, please check later, thanks!
2018-1-31
Use props
rogerOz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1040587 ft
Australia

Ive sent my drone a week ago and Im still waiting for a response .
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rogerOz Posted at 2018-2-4 17:23
Ive sent my drone a week ago and Im still waiting for a response .

May I have the case number so that I can check the status for you? Thank you.
2018-2-4
Use props
djshotty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3553 ft
Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-14 19:28
Hello C_LUU,  first you need to get in touch with our tech support via  or http://www.dji.com/support. If the item needs to be repaired, normally our support will arrange a pick-up for you.

Yes, but according to the main DJI site, DJI Care isn't available in Australia. Now if that's not a great way to alienate 10 million+ potential customers, I don't know what is!
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djshotty Posted at 2018-2-10 04:32
Yes, but according to the main DJI site, DJI Care isn't available in Australia. Now if that's not a great way to alienate 10 million+ potential customers, I don't know what is!

Yes, DJI Care is not available in Australia at the moment, while DJI Care Refresh is available. So if you are using the Mavic Air, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for it.
2018-2-10
Use props
djshotty
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-10 19:51
Yes, DJI Care is not available in Australia at the moment, while DJI Care Refresh is available. So if you are using the Mavic Air, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for it.

Question on that please... do I have to purchase that within 48 hours of activating the aircraft?
2018-2-13
Use props
djshotty
lvl.2
Australia

Never mind, I found the DJI Care video verification page that has instructions on how to purchase DJI Refresh for an aircraft that is older than 48 hours. My problem was, after forking out $AU1599 for the Fly More pack, I didn't quite have enough cash to get DJI Refresh straight away. All good, as soon as I get my next paycheck I'll be buying it. Thanks again for your help.
2018-2-13
Use props
Wes
lvl.1
Australia

So, just opened up my P4P after its return from repair to the Melbourne repair centre.  Repair was for 2 things.  1. loose bolt rattling around inside somewhere after previous repair (it was returned to me this way).   Other issue, is that one of the motors was close on locking and making bad noises.  It's been returned and turns ok, but you can hear it's still rubbing on something.  The job description said that the compass was fixed, and I had to pay $120 but that's not the job I asked for to be fixed.  In addition, the plastic travel holder for the gimbal has been returned to me broken.   I've asked that these matters be taken into consideration with cost because the drone was returned to me after a previous repair in this condition.  Please DJI, what' do I do now?  Thanks, Wes
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wes Posted at 2018-4-22 17:09
So, just opened up my P4P after its return from repair to the Melbourne repair centre.  Repair was for 2 things.  1. loose bolt rattling around inside somewhere after previous repair (it was returned to me this way).   Other issue, is that one of the motors was close on locking and making bad noises.  It's been returned and turns ok, but you can hear it's still rubbing on something.  The job description said that the compass was fixed, and I had to pay $120 but that's not the job I asked for to be fixed.  In addition, the plastic travel holder for the gimbal has been returned to me broken.   I've asked that these matters be taken into consideration with cost because the drone was returned to me after a previous repair in this condition.  Please DJI, what' do I do now?  Thanks, Wes

Wes, sorry to know the drone still has some problems when you got it back from the repair center, may I have the short video about the rubbing sound and the picture of the gimbal holder? The previous case number would be appreciated.
2018-4-22
Use props
Wes
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-22 21:19
Wes, sorry to know the drone still has some problems when you got it back from the repair center, may I have the short video about the rubbing sound and the picture of the gimbal holder? The previous case number would be appreciated.

Thanks DJI Mindy.  The case number is CAS-1624257-L7D3B6.
Just trying to upload the vid... not working yet
2018-4-25
Use props
Wes
lvl.1
Australia

https://youtu.be/zsmMz8vCIBA

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-22 21:19

2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Received with thanks! Does the noise remain if start the motors? Regarding the gimbal lock, I'll forward to the right team for further follow-up, they will check the exact status and contact you in the working time. Hope we can figure it out soon.
2018-4-25
Use props
Calimack
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-14 19:28
Hello C_LUU,  first you need to get in touch with our tech support via  or http://www.dji.com/support. If the item needs to be repaired, normally our support will arrange a pick-up for you.

Hi I am having trouble filling in a repair request.
I am in Melbourne for the next few days can I drop my Mavic pro 2 in for some repairs. I am getting Gimble overload error after a slow speed crash
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Calimack Posted at 2018-10-8 16:22
Hi I am having trouble filling in a repair request.
I am in Melbourne for the next few days can I drop my Mavic pro 2 in for some repairs. I am getting Gimble overload error after a slow speed crash

Hi Calimack, sorry for the troubles with the gimbal, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to see if you can drop the drone to the repair center directly for the repair service, thank you.
2018-10-8
Use props
spacehop
New

Australia

#Qi sent my spark to melbourne, they sent it back with the same problem and with the sport mode not working, cost me $102 for what. Now i have to send my spark back down to melbourne what are they going to do to my drone this time, how much are they going to charge this time and who is going to pay, now my spark has a different product number, each time your drone goes down to melbourne it' cost you $35
2018-11-25
Use props
spacehop
New

Australia

i sent my spark to melbourne, they sent it back with the same problem and with the sport mode not working, cost me $102 for what. Now i have to send my spark back down to melbourne what are they going to do to my drone this time, how much are they going to charge this time and who is going to pay, now my spark has a different product number, each time your drone goes down to melbourne it' cost you $35 but now with a new product number ?  
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

spacehop Posted at 11-25 13:01
#Qi sent my spark to melbourne, they sent it back with the same problem and with the sport mode not working, cost me $102 for what. Now i have to send my spark back down to melbourne what are they going to do to my drone this time, how much are they going to charge this time and who is going to pay, now my spark has a different product number, each time your drone goes down to melbourne it' cost you $35

Hi spacehop, we are very sorry about the inconvenience. I was able to check the previous case which I can confirm that you have paid for the $102 for the repair service.

For your concern on your active repair case. Please note that once we received the unit, it will be damage assessed and request data analysis if needed. Since the drone is still within 30-days-warranty after repair, we need to check if there is any product malfunction so we can confirm if warranty repair be provided. Which means, you will only need to pay for the repair if there is no product malfunction found. We hope for your patience.
2018-11-25
Use props
djiuser_AWBwzwiUNihG
lvl.1

Australia

Could someone from DJI pls help with my P4 Adv CAS-3350577-R0L5P9; iv received the DJI email advising damage assessment completed but when i click on the link it still shows as damage assessment ongoing, it was received by the Vic support centre on 13th and says 1-2 days for assessment, i received the email yesterday but it hasn't updated on the website. Appreciate any help im just after status.  
2019-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_AWBwzwiUNihG Posted at 8-15 11:33
Could someone from DJI pls help with my P4 Adv CAS-3350577-R0L5P9; iv received the DJI email advising damage assessment completed but when i click on the link it still shows as damage assessment ongoing, it was received by the Vic support centre on 13th and says 1-2 days for assessment, i received the email yesterday but it hasn't updated on the website. Appreciate any help im just after status.  [view_image]

Hello there, sorry for the delayed update in the Repair Trace Detail, it all has been updated today.
Your feedback has also been forwarded to the appropriate department for attention and we will improve the system update, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules