Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Australian Repair Center and Experience?
12Next >
25697 79 2016-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
C_LUU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 481988 ft
Australia

Does anyone know if DJI have an Australian repair centre? If not where do repairs comming from australia need to be sent?
Any advice from Australian owners on turn around times and experience would be much appreciated.

Cheers
2016-7-13
Use props
labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Down in Melbourne and they turned mine around in just a few days.
2016-7-13
Use props
C_LUU
Second Officer
Australia

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-7-14 13:08
Down in Melbourne and they turned mine around in just a few days.

Thanks Labroides,

Are you referring to Eehobbies?

Was your repair under warranty? and did they need to send back to DJI for repair?

Sorry for Questions
2016-7-13
Use props
labroides
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

C_LUU Posted at 2016-7-14 15:14
Thanks Labroides,

I dealt with DJI online chat and they had me send the warranty job to:
DJI TECHNOLOGY AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
12/125 Highbury Road
BURWOOD
VICTORIA  3125

They paid and arranged the courier both ways and it only took a few days.
Hard to complain about service like that.
2016-7-13
Use props
C_LUU
Second Officer
Australia

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-7-14 14:01
DJI TECHNOLOGY AUSTRALIA PT ...

Wow that is Great, I can only hope my experience is the same
2016-7-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello C_LUU,  first you need to get in touch with our tech support via support@dji.com or http://www.dji.com/support. If the item needs to be repaired, normally our support will arrange a pick-up for you.
2016-7-14
Use props
C_LUU
Second Officer
Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-14 23:28
Hello C_LUU,  first you need to get in touch with our tech support via  or http://www.dji.com/suppor ...

Thanks DJI Paladin,

I have already kicked off the repair case, Courier has already picked the drone up
2016-7-25
Use props
userdc28f555ed
New
Flight distance : 440197 ft
Australia

Does anyone have their email or phone number?

12/125 Highbury Road
BURWOOD
VICTORIA  3125

Thanks

Ricardo

2016-11-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

userdc28f555ed Posted at 2016-11-13 07:33

Unfortunately they do not have a call center yet. You would still want to contact them via support@dji.com.
2016-11-12
Use props
Labroides
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

userdc28f555ed Posted at 2016-11-13 10:33

Click the Online Support icon down towards the bottom of this page:
http://www.dji.com/support/product/phantom-3-adv
2016-11-12
Use props
boscobrown
lvl.1

Australia

Does anyone know what we are to send with the drone? They only told me to send it and nothing else.  
2016-11-27
Use props
C_LUU
Second Officer
Australia

boscobrown Posted at 2016-11-28 02:41
Does anyone know what we are to send with the drone? They only told me to send it and nothing else.  ...

I just sent my drone when it went in mate, no need for the controller, they sent it back in a used phantom 3 standard box (just the drone)
2016-11-28
Use props
Wornbat
New

Australia

I am still waiting for my Drone to be repaired by DJI in MElbourne. It was sent to them on the 5th January and I have been trying to get repairs to a faulty Gimbal done under warranty since which they will not honour. The Drone flipped on auto takeoff and the gimbal did not work afterwards (Came out of the box with gimbal cover and guard off and tab dislodged) less than 3 days use out of the drone the gimbal went faulty. They say that the crash was not their fault and will not cover it under warranty however would give a 30% discount on the repairs (which did not show up on the invoice). Here I am almost a month after starting the proceedings and still no Drone. I am now going to miss yet another great flying event (NYE and now Aust Day) and still no drone to fly Hot Happy DJI
2017-1-24
Use props
fansd1d29240
lvl.1
Australia

Drone Doctor in Melbourne I used them they were fantastic good turnaround and good price great service Robert Powers E: rob@dronedoctor.io, P: +61 432 169 674
2017-1-24
Use props
robpowers
New

Australia

Hi Everyone, I'm the Rob Powers mentioned above.

I don't do drone repair in my normal work any longer, so you would probably be better off contacting folks like Marty at Drone Mode (https://dronemode.store/pages/about-us) in Docklands for repair work. Tell him I said hi and sent you his way.

That said, I can still fix up DJI products if you're willing to put up with slow turn around, mail-only service. I'm outside metro-Melbourne, don't keep any parts on hand, and would only be working out of my shed between consulting electronics engineering gigs. So I will guarantee it will take longer and cost more, but if you're desperate, give me a call or email - robert@powersconsulting.com.au.

Also, the @dronedoctor.io email doesn't go anywhere any longer as they closed up shop about a year after I finished managing that business.

Cheers!

2017-2-7
Use props
FqiyfNy5YCWT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175482 ft
Australia

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-7-13 22:01
12/125 Highbury Road

Hey man,

I sent in mine last week.. and its already been a week and havent heard anything. Did you use the online repair case number to check the status. Coz mine hasn;t changed.
2017-2-17
Use props
fansbb9e18d2
New

Australia

Hey Guys , i sent my Mavic last week and still dont heard anything, you pay for get a service and the communication is really low quality.
My case is CAS-473705-N8B8Y0
2017-3-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

C_LUU Posted at 2016-7-13 21:14
Thanks Labroides,

Hi C_LUU. I returned my DOA P4 to EEHobbies last year, and they sorted it out for me very quickly with a new craft returned from DJI. Good on them!
2017-3-5
Use props
fans3908b0fb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132923 ft
Australia

They received my P4 on 1st of March. And now it's in Damage Conducting accessment for a week. Nothing happens...dont know why wouldn't they put up their contact number....maybe they worry about getting hundreds of calls per day....lol
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansbb9e18d2 Posted at 2017-3-5 20:00
Hey Guys , i sent my Mavic last week and still dont heard anything, you pay for get a service and the communication is really low quality.
My case is CAS-473705-N8B8Y0

I'll have this case escalated in order to get a better understanding of what's going on.
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fans3908b0fb Posted at 2017-3-8 22:09
They received my P4 on 1st of March. And now it's in Damage Conducting accessment for a week. Nothing happens...dont know why wouldn't they put up their contact number....maybe they worry about getting hundreds of calls per day....lol

Could you happen to supply your case number so I can look into it?
2017-3-8
Use props
fans3908b0fb
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-8 22:47
Could you happen to supply your case number so I can look into it?

CAS-471142-R6T3Q6
above is my case number. I got an email yesterday saying that "Assessment of your Phantom 4 has been started by DJI repair team. Please click the following link to check the results of the damage assessment within next working day: REPAIR PROGRESS INQUIRY." And this happened because i sent a email complaining about the slow repair processes.
They finally put their hands on it after 9 days they had it. I guess it must be super busy down there. Or perhaps they have got too many faulty devices to deal with which i am asking myself how many of Dji devices (drones, remote controller, batteries..) have been faulty or malfunction??
i am very happy with the drone and its performance, but that would not help if i will have to travel without my phantom 4 . I delayed my travel with the hope that i can get my remote back before i take off. Seems like it may not happen...

Cheers, Jamie.
2017-3-10
Use props
fans3908b0fb
lvl.1
Australia

Receive.jpg support.jpg repair.jpg
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fans3908b0fb Posted at 2017-3-10 19:53
CAS-471142-R6T3Q6
above is my case number. I got an email yesterday saying that "Assessment of your Phantom 4 has been started by DJI repair team. Please click the following link to check the results of the damage assessment within next working day: REPAIR PROGRESS INQUIRY." And this happened because i sent a email complaining about the slow repair processes.
They finally put their hands on it after 9 days they had it. I guess it must be super busy down there. Or perhaps they have got too many faulty devices to deal with which i am asking myself how many of Dji devices (drones, remote controller, batteries..) have been faulty or malfunction??

These service centers are not only taking care of warranty cases, but also non warranty cases as well, such as user error crashes and (at some facilities) returns/exchanges. It's good to see that it's moving forward thus far, you'll be up and running again in no time.
2017-3-11
Use props
jeffdj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 820102 ft
Australia

Hi,
Could anyone help me in my Mavic Pro case. It was accepted and a courier picked it up from tasmania and acording to them it has been delivered to DJI Technology, Burwood Victoria. Got the same message that was saying assessment under way , will take one day. This was four days ago. Four days later received another message saying it had been received and was undergoing assessment with a link to the process. This link and the original process link do not work saying wrong number.
Seems this repair process although automated is broken.
My case number is CAS-492384-L1M7T8
Thank anyone in advance.
2017-3-19
Use props
fanse60fa0d7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276844 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have been waiting 2 months now for my warranty repair.
My drone fell out of the sky after a firmware update with 96% battery remaining.

They have so far given me 2 completely different reasons  for not repairing my Phantom 3 Advanced. After I proved the first excuse was a lie they made up a new one.
I don't trust this company any longer. I have started a case with NSW Department of Fair Trading to get them to honour their warranty. We shall see how it goes.
2017-3-29
Use props
captain-et
New
Thailand

Hey!

I have a Phantom 4 Pro with a firmware error and have contacted DJI and they say I need to send it in to an address in Hong Kong. I am currently in Thailand and by law it is illegal to send Drones out of the country by courier. So DJI told me to wait till I am in another country to send it in. I am traveling to Perth tomorrow and am hoping to get my drone issue resolved asap. I'm guessing since that I will be in Australia now that i don't need to send it in to Hong Kong anymore and instead should send it in to the Australia repair center? I have never crashed the drone, it just one day decided not to fly and I got a 'firmware error' alert. Any advice on what my next steps should be will be much appreciated! Thanks!
2017-4-1
Use props
fans97606863
New
Australia

I have had nothing but frustration dealing with DJI Support and the Burwood VIC repair centre. After reporting a firmware update fail issue on my brand new Mavic Pro (Received late January 2017) DJI Support advised on 11th March that the drone would need to be returned to Melbourne repair centre which all went without a hitch. The job (Case# CAS-503660-Y1W1T0) progressed slowly through their system and on 24th March I was advised that the core board would need to be replaced and the cost would be $575. When I queries why the cost would not be covered under warranty I was advised that because I had purchased the drone on line from a non-authorised dealer the DJI warranty would not be honoured.  I asked if that was the case then why did the DJI support agent knowing where I had purchased the drone advise me to send it back to DJI and not the online seller who I purchased it from which had now delayed my drone repair by over two weeks to which I was provided a weak apology.

I confirmed with the vendor that the drone was covered by their warranty and they issued details to return the drone. DJI sent the drone back to me and after another week on 5th April I received the drone back. When I opened the package to confirm all items had been received I was horrified to see that the rear gimbal bracket that had been sent with the drone three weeks earlier was missing and the gimbal/camera assembly had been unrestrained for the entire return journey from Melbourne. Being fully aware of the well reported issues users are having with the Mavic gimbal I was naturally very concerned that damage may have been caused. I sent a note to the DJI support agent advising him of the issue and requesting that a replacement gimbal be sent to me by courier ASAP and also for confirmation that if there had been any damage to the gimbal/camera then DJI would compensate me for all costs to repair.

To date I have had no response from my normally prompt DJI agent even after two follow up posts and so after nearly a month after the original request to send the drone back to DJI for repair I still have a Mavic that can't be used and can’t proceed to get fixed because I won't be sending it back to the original vendor until I have the gimbal bracket that DJI Melbourne service centre failed to return and they need to replace. I will now be posting my tail of ongoing frustration in any relevant forum and feed until DJI provide the service that they are apparently so proud of.

"V" disappointing!!!
2017-4-6
Use props
Aquilla2
New

Australia

How do i get online with DJI Audtralia. All the links i have wont let me access any support as when i select Australia it tells me its not available.
Need to get repairs done.
Thanks
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Aquilla2 Posted at 2017-6-12 10:41
How do i get online with DJI Audtralia. All the links i have wont let me access any support as when i select Australia it tells me its not available.
Thanks

Please kindly send email to support@dji.com. My colleague will help you with your issue. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Aquilla2 Posted at 2017-6-12 10:41
Thanks

Please kindly send email to support@dji.com. My colleague will help you with your issue. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-6-14
Use props
fansdd0d601a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 163261 ft
Australia

Reading this thread and looking at the options on the DJI Support page, where the user is told to "Use Other "Options" suggests to me that DJI does not have its own presence in Australia and that it is being run by a third party. So, my question is when DJI is planning to have its full presence in Australia, with the same comprehensive online experience as the USA for example?
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansdd0d601a Posted at 2017-7-27 01:36
Reading this thread and looking at the options on the DJI Support page, where the user is told to "Use Other "Options" suggests to me that DJI does not have its own presence in Australia and that it is being run by a third party. So, my question is when DJI is planning to have its full presence in Australia, with the same comprehensive online experience as the USA for example?

We have official repair center in Australia, online chat and contact number as well.
2017-7-27
Use props
fansfd17db3f
New
Flight distance : 399127 ft
Australia

I'm in Brisbane, contacted DJI 4weeks ago then TNT never contacted me to pickup mavic so I had to send via AU Post - I'm still waiting for the easy repair to be started - the DJI repair process takes far to long - postage - quote - wait for money to clear in their account - repair - test - repost ..... allow two months
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansfd17db3f Posted at 2017-8-2 16:17
I'm in Brisbane, contacted DJI 4weeks ago then TNT never contacted me to pickup mavic so I had to send via AU Post - I'm still waiting for the easy repair to be started - the DJI repair process takes far to long - postage - quote - wait for money to clear in their account - repair - test - repost ..... allow two months

Sorry for that, could you please provide me the case number? I will help to check what happened and expedite the process for you.
2017-8-2
Use props
Alan4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45656 ft
Australia

I recently purchased dji goggles and a sleeve, but they weren't compatible with my P3P. I was granted a return for a refund. I returned the package as received, but was only refunded for the goggles and not the sleeve, as they said it wasn't received. Why would I keep something that I have no use for? Be careful in returning goods, as there is obviously a problem with the returns receivable department in Australia.
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Alan4 Posted at 2017-9-7 14:57
I recently purchased dji goggles and a sleeve, but they weren't compatible with my P3P. I was granted a return for a refund. I returned the package as received, but was only refunded for the goggles and not the sleeve, as they said it wasn't received. Why would I keep something that I have no use for? Be careful in returning goods, as there is obviously a problem with the returns receivable department in Australia.

Sorry for this, did you purchase them from DJI online store? Please provide me with your order number so I can look into it.
2017-9-7
Use props
Alan4
lvl.1
Australia

I bought some goggles and a sleeve for them from Dji, but they weren't compatible with my P3P. I requested a return for a full refund. After several trys it was granted and then it took 3 weeks to eventually get the return label sent to me. I returned them to the Australian address and it then took 3 weeks for to aknowledge receipt. It took another 3 weeks, with me sending several emails to get my refund, only to be told that they are refunding the goggles only and not the sleeve, as they say they never received it. It was all in the same box, as I had received it. There is obviously a lack of detail at the returns receivables section of Dji Asutralia. Why would I keep a sleeve that is of no use to me? Its not about the money that I am posting this, it's the principle.  They obviously don't check things properly when they receive them.
2017-9-8
Use props
Alan4
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-7 18:49
Sorry for this, did you purchase them from DJI online store? Please provide me with your order number so I can look into it.

Yes. I purchased from Dji store online.
CAS-828694-T5D9T8
2017-9-8
Use props
Alan4
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-7 18:49

ORDER # 0610268080279
2017-9-8
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules