Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LB2 A3 and GoApp
1056 5 2016-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kuau714
lvl.1

United States

I just stareted using my A3/LB2 combo and was wondering when the GoApp will be able to save setting?
Everytime I restart my S900, I loose all my prevoius setting in the GoApp.
2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

What settings are you losing when you power cycle the aircraft? Could you happen to provide screen shot examples? To clarify, what are your current firmware and software versions on your unit and app?
2016-7-14
Use props
kuau714
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-14 16:20
What settings are you losing when you power cycle the aircraft? Could you happen to provide screen s ...

Jamie,
I am running all the latest FW on A3/Lb2, etc
Some of the setting are ISO, WB, Mode, etc. Mostly camera settings
2016-7-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

kuau714 Posted at 2016-7-18 05:45
Jamie,
I am running all the latest FW on A3/Lb2, etc
Some of the setting are ISO, WB, Mode, etc.  ...

Just so I'm visually on the same page. You are able to alter the settings, but they don't save when you power cycle the unit? They aren't grayed out, correct?
2016-7-18
Use props
kuau714
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-18 14:26
Just so I'm visually on the same page. You are able to alter the settings, but they don't save whe ...

Jamie,
Yes that is correct, I can make all the changes, but when I do a power recycle, most setting go back to default.
like iso back to 200, WB back to auto, etc..

Lastly I put in support ticket for my Matrice 600 X5 mount a while back and have not heard back from support.
I am trying to get a replacement Gimbal Attitude Cable I by accident broke of the connector.
DJI Case #320542
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

kuau714 Posted at 2016-7-19 07:43
Jamie,
Yes that is correct, I can make all the changes, but when I do a power recycle, most settin ...

After further digging, I have found that the camera setting reset is an issue that has been reported by other customers. Our development team is still working to resolve the issue. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but we should have a resolution soon.

In regards to your ticket, you should have received an email from the North American Support team letting you know of an unfortunate stock issue with that part. Once it has been made available, they would send a replacement as soon as possible.
2016-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules