CSC doesn't work
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricky.mcnally
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35791 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I've been flying my phantom 3 adv fine for a while but i'm forced to use the auto take off feature.  Everything else seems fine.  It does need a firmware update but it was doing this before the latest update became available so i assume its not up update related.  The CSC did work last year but hasn't since it came out of storage after the winter.  I repeat the auto take off feature is fine and its steady and flies as it should.  Any ideas?

Cheers
2016-7-14
Use props
citivas
lvl.2

United States

Have you tried it both ways and if not, which way?
2016-7-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

This is a confusing question. CSC refers to the Combined Stick Control manouvre, that is used to stop the engines. It does not relate to taking off. Are you saying you cannot take off manually, or you cannot start the motors at the beginning using a CSC manouvre?

If you cannot use CSC to start the motors, then you need to perform a calibration of the RC unit. If it still does not work then it probably needs to go in for repair.
2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Ricky, please try to calibrate your RC like this tutorial:
2016-7-14
Use props
ricky.mcnally
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35791 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the replies, yes i can't start the motors via the sticks.  I'll try the calibration.

Cheers
2016-7-16
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

I'm an experienced phantom user and his has happened to me. I needed to restart the craft and that solved it for me. I'm seeing more and more reports like this.
2016-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules