Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New to DJI Please Help
730 2 2016-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marrerotamara
lvl.1

United States

Hey guys.. a couple days ago I purchased a Phantom 2 Vision + from B&H Photo Video Digital. I got the drone today and I put it together and everything worked good I tested it. When I went to try to connect it to my phone on the DJI app for iPhone. It was a big mess. So I initially couldn't get it to connect so I read threw the manual and I tried resetting the extender and binding it over and over and over and over again (at least 5 times) didn't work. I finally got it to connect 1 time but it was for like 40 seconds and the screen was black so I couldn't see the live feed. Can someone help me with this issue? I can't seem to find the solution. I initially bought this so I could take videos and pictures. Thanks in advance.
2016-7-14
Use props
marrerotamara
lvl.1

United States

Update. I got it to connect and thought it would work. But the videos it took were completely black only the picture came out

2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello marrerotamara, could you post a screenshot of camera view in DJI Vision app? Can the extender's wifi be detected?
2016-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules