Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Needing help on firmware download
458 2 2016-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user5add3457fa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 418304 ft
United States

I downloaded the firmware yesterday but I still have this blue box at the top of my app saying download paused
image.png
2016-7-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello , have you updated your drone?
2016-7-15
Use props
Redworc1
New

Can anyone help me fix the issue of my remote not updating.  I haven't used my Phantom 3 Professional in almost 2 months.  I went to use it lastt week and the app gave me the notice Firmware Update Required.  I tried to do it through the app by pressing update and it immediately said failed.  I went on the website and found the tutorials on updating firmware and was able to download the most recent file from the site to my SD card and then inserted it back into the gimble and the file was installed which took about 20 minutes.  Now it was time to update the Remote so I inserted my SD card into my memory card reader and then placed it in the USB port in the back of the remote.  Turned the remote on and the Red light came on and for almost 15 seconds nothing.  Then the Red light began flashing and beeping.  I'm not sure what to do.  Can anyone help?

2016-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules