Updated to 1.9.1.30 and VPS hold seems lose
1002 4 2016-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rinzler
lvl.3

United States

updated to latest version and did a calibration on everything and I feel like my VPS is low on holding power. It seems to want to wonder around what would of been a 1-3 foot area to 1-5/6 foot radius now. I dont remember it being this way with 1.8 version. No wind either so not sure what is up and I did check its lense for dirt etc.
2016-7-16
Use props
jettconstructio
New

Ive noticed since the update, mine will drop a foot or two when lowering or raising the landing gear.  I thought at first it was my imagination, but a few times now Ive noticed it.  Previously, when you lowered the gear it hovered like it was locked in place, in every direction.  not a serious issue, but odd.
2016-7-24
Use props
scottschowiak
lvl.2
United States

I also have the same issue and just thought it could be the wind but today there was no wind and my bird does float around more than it ever did it also will raise and lower by about two feet sometimes when I first launch it
After the raising up to 300 feet all by its self with the first 1.9 FW updates and the errors it just make me feel a little uneasy
My bird flys great no problems but I'm just nervous these days
2016-7-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Since you noticed this after a firmware update, have you tried reapplying the firmware? Did you perform an IMU calibration as well?
2016-7-25
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-25 13:13
Since you noticed this after a firmware update, have you tried reapplying the firmware? Did you perf ...

Jamie
I can confirm this issue with my Inspire 1 V2  also. Yes I have insured the FW is good and the IMU has been recalibrated correctly.
Noticed dropping with my Inspire back on 1.8FW too.  hope DJI  R&D can fix this like they did with the P4
Rich
2016-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules