Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Truth about Phantom Vision 2 flyaways
12Next >
23472 55 2014-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bburu
New

Turkey

Last Christmas I bought aDJI PHANTOM VISION 2 with extra battery I was an internationalbuyer from Turkey one of first owners in my country.  After 3 months they upgraded the DJI phone appand firmware the problems began first problem no visual and I reported thatissue. After that they upgraded the app again now I got the visual with noproblem everything was fine till they decided the upgrade app again for theirnew vision 2 + series at the end I had a flyaway case. I reported that the DJIreseller in USA and he directed me to DJI company directly. I contacted theclosest branch which is located in Germany. They asked my TX and forms at theend of my case DJI EUROPE branch decided the flyaway case was right andreported the reseller. “Hello,we have a proven case of flyaway Phantom 2 Vision. Can you please take care ofhim.”I thought problem solvedDJI was a serious company and they will take care of the problem. But I was wrongthey offered just a thirty percent discount which I refused to agree and informthem I will report them legal authorities they decided to call me and tried tonegotiate about the discount price a guy called Jerry not real name probably offered%35 discount for new one and when I refused he was rude and trying to justifytheir actions as company. At the end he was repeating himself and telling meprove them I am hundred percent %100 right. I am asking these questions to DJICompany
Didn`t your customerservice proved the fly away?
When I asked returnedback the TX why did not returned to me (because I told them I will report andsend what’s left of the Phantom will  besend inspection of my Country’s government electronics inspection division)
I already report them butthey don`t have much to do
DJI steal your money atfirst with false advertising and with faulty goods then they steal customerproperty ( Still no TX returned)

A warning don’t buyanything from them don’t get stressed or lose money Chose other companies.

2014-9-28
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Well you are entitled to your opinion, mine would be somewhat different as my V+ has worked flawlessly.
2014-9-28
Use props
Tony
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here, I have only had one problem with a faulty unit and they went out of their way to assist me. They even paid for expedited shipping of the new unit. I have heard horror stories of people having bad dealings in the past, but I honestly think that DJI has made huge improvements in customer service and stand behind their product.

I can only hope that if something horrible ever happens to me again they will once again prove to be as good as I think. And before that I will hope that nothing bad will ever happen in the first place! But we all know how that goes.

bburu, so sorry to hear about your fly away. I hope you find some sort of resolution.
2014-9-28
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

Sorry to hear your having problems. For me the service has been great. My first phantom was not working correctly. I called DJI and Got a new one 2 days later. And from what I hear they are working on getting better customers service. Wish you luck and I hope they take care of you.
2014-9-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I own 3 Phantoms, 2 P2's and one P2+.  I have never had a flyaway or control problem on any of them.  I will say that the following is the best way to avoid issues.

Primary causes of “Fly Aways”:

Pilot error:

•        Pilot did not calibrate the compass prior to launching.
•        Firmware is not upgraded.
•        IMU has not been calibrated.
•        Loss of orientation.

Environmental interference:

•        Flying near high tension power lines.
•        Taking off from metallic surfaces, concrete with rebar, manhole covers, cars and pickup tailbeds etc..
•        Flying near microwave towers and cell phone towers.  
•        Interference from the copter to the GPS/Compass.  This can be from the lipo, video down link or RC link depending on the frequencies.

Hardware failures:

•        Compass/GPS failure.  Check the Mod readings in Assistant.  If the calibration does not bring them into normal range, contact your dealer for replacement.
•        IMU failure.  Make sure that the IMU/Naza/Phantom controller is mounted with the supplied DJI double stick tape.  If not reattach and test.  Also check the Mod readings in Assistant.  If they will not come into normal range after advanced calibration, contact your dealer for replacement.
•        ESC/Motor connections.  Make sure that the ESC’s are connected to the flight controller correctly and they motors are connected to the ESC’s.  There have been reports of bullet connection failures.

There may be others but this is a list that if you follow the cautions and do the recommendations you should be problem free.
2014-9-28
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-9-29 11:25
I own 3 Phantoms, 2 P2's and one P2+.  I have never had a flyaway or control problem on any of them. ...

You are so right.
2014-9-28
Use props
snewton
Flight distance : 22198 ft
United Kingdom

I have an original Vision, a P2 H3-3D, an F450 and a Vision+... never even a whiff of a "flyaway" OTHER THAN a couple of silly errors on my part in the early days (calibrating compass in an inappropriate place causing very erratic flying that I managed to rescue thanks to some nose-in practice with a Hubsan X4 before I bought the Vision; having a hard, but damage-free crash into the ground then trying to fly it again straight away - the IMU needed recalibrating after the first impact and the aircraft therefore took off at a tilt and crashed again. Don't fly after a thump without checking it out on the bench).

All complex systems can have glitches and issue, but they are going to be rare. You obviously feel you had a bad experience with customer service but I'm pretty sure international companies don't actively go around stealing...
2014-9-29
Use props
bburu
New

Turkey

First of all thank you for all your answers
Thoe_Ed listed many possible problems yes I know it can be pilot error but not in my case because I did everything eliminate Piloting errors Environment or hardware problems  on that area I did more than fifty flights (successful ones) no problems eliminates that . I am glad none of you had serious problems. But in my case if you read the whole story even they admitted the fly away case quotes exact words of DJI Europe customer service. Snewton I know all complex systems have glitches even I told in my first post reported one to them so their system is not perfect + have issues ( they admit that) false advertising getting customers money and hardware and not returning back is STEALING. They are still not returning the TX because they are hiding something the guy telling me they needed it to conclude their inspection but at the conclusion they are not replacing the Unit as Tony said.Also customer service told me they needed the TX as a proof of purchase I directly bought it from their dealer which should be more than enough with a receipt.They are avoiding my emails now because I did not agree to pay them second time.
John everybody has opinion about different issues Have no idea about vision + because after this bad business I put a hold other orders definitely looking other reliable companies  (This one first unit as testing I advice companies and government agencies their bad business affected me but they destroyed their reputation plus 2000$*25  at least 50000$ because of what happened)  
I told them if I pay them second time and there is a problem like the first one  what happens same %35 percent discount so it crashes every 4 month and you will pay them again ???

Read forums not this one and get a rate of faulty and fly away cases one of them even has a poll

Read their Facebook page with new Vision and Vision+ users having issues?

2014-9-29
Use props
snewton
Flight distance : 22198 ft
United Kingdom

Trouble is with internet forums is no-one starts posts that say "I've had no flyaways and my aircraft performed flawlessly" - you can't extrapolate anything from what people shout about on the internet. And I've seen the polls and the other things on other forums about flyaways too, and in my opinion very few of those so-called "flyaways" aren't linked to setup, environment, human error or similar. The Phantom range since day one must have sold in the hundreds of thousands - as I say it's impossible to gauge anything from a vocal minority on the internet. Look at any multinational with a Facebook page or twitter feed and you will always get unhappy customers using it to sound off - it's seen as a good way to get things sorted to one's advantage by using a bit of embarassing public shouting -  it's human nature.

I suspect your beef is with the level of support you felt you got. I'm suspecting that if you were given a replacement unit you wouldn't have posted what you did, and presumably the government and other agencies who rely totally on your opinion would have then placed their orders. That's a different issue to flyaways, though.

As an aside you might want to advise corporate/professional/government customers to look towards using a "professional grade" range of multirotor using "professional grade" flight controllers rather than Phantoms, though... (Wookong, A2, etc)
2014-9-29
Use props
bburu
New

Turkey

Snewton I am not writing this information  because I did not get replacement  or argue any of DJI users or DJI company workers (hope you are not one of them because you are strongly trying to protect them) just sharing my experience with current and future customers. Polls , videos and all other information shows something wrong with units or customer service, if you have that many unsatisfied customers something definitely is  wrong. As Tony said if I got the replacement I could share my experience with others and sharing my experience now. False advertising with faulty unit thats my experience includes not returned TX. As my opinion many of companies and agencies decided not to buy simple or professional grade DJI products, also some of them just needs basic aerial images phantom like units is more than enough just simple aerial pictures.  
2014-9-29
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.4

United Kingdom

bburu Posted at 2014-9-30 01:24
Snewton I am not writing this information  because I did not get replacement  or argue any of DJI us ...

I think one of the main factors also to be considered is the distribution of the units to resellers.
If you allow products to be sold to numerous and varied sellers, you cant seriously expect those sellers to resolve the issues with the products. Most of the time the majority of them have no idea what your talking about.

I looked at Maplin when buying my Vision + and the majority of them were classed as used???  yet had new prices on them,  is this to downplay any warranty etc??  I questioned this and was told it was due to them being tested! as such they were classed as grade B in excellent condition with only 1 charge etc......

Now I specifically wanted a warranty, only to find its not really worth that much in reality.
My Mods and fixes are made or influenced from online posts with people such as Simon and others.

GPS trackers were just common sense to me,  but many people think oh,  I don't need one it will be fine, then fly in high microwave environments.
If you know there are issues why not protect your investment?
I am of the opinion that over 80% of issues are user error or just plain lack of research.

My current project is the workaround concerning the Gimbal and alternative camera setup and is only possible with the help of more qualified and technical experts from around the world helping the majority of us via such forums.  I requested the wiring schematics and other details from DJI, = NO  ANSWER
Yet we now have the full info and the open source software breakdown to help us on our way.......
Like with the Dronin, it can be done....... with or without the help of the manufacturer.

With the thousands of posts online mirroring the numerous issues with DJI customer service, and the lack of service centres that have the required authority and resources to provide a quick resolution, its only fair to allow this to be voiced and respect the fact that there are many more people that just don't use that voice. There will always be issues in mass production.

There's always 2 sides to every story, and I do enjoy a good story.......

Incidentally , My Vision + has been a dream with the exception of the self exploding/suicidal gimbal and ribbon........  Do I think its DJI's fault it was crash damaged = NO, Do I feel the unit has significant design  flaws = YES.  But I wont be trying to claim on any warranty or show any favourable intentions or seem pro company to achieve good standing with them.
All this teaches me is to not buy a replacement DJI camera gimbal, ever.....  or to try and order parts for the existing one!  So workaround we go.......

We are the field testers, they can respect that or not......

2014-10-24
Use props
houldsworth1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 616598 ft
  • >>>
United States

While I am sure you feel that your fly away was due to a faulty unit and not some other factor, it would be very difficult for you to be certain of that, and impossible for DJI to confirm that.  Perhaps if you had someone video the whole thing from setup, calibration, and flying, complete with telemetry on what inputs and modes were engaged at the time?

Even with 50 flights in an area it would be possible that external factors such as a solar flare could cause problems.  You wouldn't be able to see that but, assuming something like that happened, your Phantom would suddenly behave very differently if it lost GPS hold.  

I don't think DJI have ever said that if you fly one of these then it will be 100% guaranteed to come back to you every time.  That would be like an airplane company guaranteeing that their planes would never crash.  

I think you misunderstood "we have a proven case of flyaway Phantom 2 Vision" which I can only think means - we have someone that we can prove bought one and now he says it's gone.  The best that I could see DJI could do would be to confirm that you had made a legitimate purchase and offer you a discount.  What they did sounded very fair IMHO.   

I'm sure you are very upset - who wouldn't be?  But put yourself in their shoes.  You sell and drone through a third party and a customer, that you know nothing about, calls you and says "Hey!  My drone flew away".  You just have this persons word for it that they did nothing wrong.  Would you just give them a brand new unit free of charge?  
2014-10-24
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.4

United Kingdom

houldsworth1@gm Posted at 2014-10-25 01:16
While I am sure you feel that your fly away was due to a faulty unit and not some other factor, it w ...

What about if said drone was registered on the DJI website in your account?  Ive registered mine,  but always have an independent gps tracker on it.....  so it knows not to try and RTH to China.

As for the above comment,,  Very true....    so many people claim it has flown away but offer no receipts , boxes or even valid information etc and I know of 1 person who had no idea of what I was asking when I asked about calibration lights, what lights?  ......

Where do they go?,  I'm thinking of starting an expedition to find the lost drones, think about how many I will find.........  DJI you wanna fund my expedition in the interests of responsible marketing..??

Seriously - I have seen 2 units on ebay both claimed to have been found on car parks intact.
I would assume that if the product is registered with DJI it is traceable or identifiable should such an occasion arise, this may not be the case, hence I would still blanket the local 10 miles with posters / adds and other related media to help recover the unit.
2014-10-24
Use props
houldsworth1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 616598 ft
  • >>>
United States

mixstreme Posted at 2014-10-25 01:33
What about if said drone was registered on the DJI website in your account?  Ive registered mine,  ...

Mine is also registered.  Plus I have a sticker on mine that says "Reward if found" and my phone number.  I figure if someone even moderately honest finds it (and I happen to believe people are mostly good) then I have a reasonable chance of that coming back to me.

GPS tracker?  Sure...just haven't figured out which one is the best/cheapest/lightest yet.  Don't they need a SIM card and a phone signal to be worthwhile?
2014-10-24
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.4

United Kingdom

houldsworth1@gm Posted at 2014-10-25 01:45
Mine is also registered.  Plus I have a sticker on mine that says "Reward if found" and my phone nu ...

Yes,  but its peace of mind and here in the uk I have EE (best coverage) 99% apparently @ £1 per week on PAYG and this more than covers my usage with 50 texts, 20mins calltime and 100mb data.
I only use the texts.  get my location test before each flight and im ready to go.

IU have the TK102b and have it mounted under the battery via 2 secured Velcro straps.

There are mods online to fit this internally,  but I like mine where it is and am thinking of upgrading it to a smaller version soon.  It currently weighs 64.5 grams with the battery in and has no issues with balance/usage unlike the leg fittings.

2014-10-24
Use props
Eirlink
Second Officer

Ireland

Ed gives very good advice and if followed you will be ok. ive followed his advice on all matters DJI over the past year and has helped me understand my equipment better and fly happier.
2014-10-24
Use props
Eirlink
Second Officer

Ireland

GSM trackers are essentially transmitting once they handshake the network, and this transmission continues throughout the time they are powered on, so be aware of using them in the first place and more importantly where you position them on the aircraft !!
2014-10-24
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Eirlink Posted at 2014-10-25 06:25
GSM trackers are essentially transmitting once they handshake the network, and this transmission con ...

Is there any particular recommended place to put a tracker?
Mines at the rear and should be shielded by the battery...
2014-10-24
Use props
Eirlink
Second Officer

Ireland

keep it the furthest away from the GPS and compass
2014-10-24
Use props
mark
New

United States

my 2nd flight was a flyaway in an open park.  I did not remember to check the number of GPS satellites but it went up and had a total mind of its own.  I got it back fully intact (VERY lucky considering I didn't put my name or number on it!!!!) and the video showed the camera rotating and everything .  The home never got marked so I assume it was a GPS issue.
2014-10-25
Use props
lcarpenter
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-9-29 11:25
I own 3 Phantoms, 2 P2's and one P2+.  I have never had a flyaway or control problem on any of them. ...

Looking for Tahoe_Ed...sorry still tying to find the link that connects other community forum members....
2015-1-8
Use props
Pmcdn2014
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94065 ft
United States

In general, I believe the term "flyaway" is thrown around rather loosely and is used to describe any occurrence of temporary loss of control, largely due to pilot error, negligence, and/or lack of proper preparation.  
2015-1-9
Use props
nivenwalters
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I had a crash today with my Phantom 2 v3  I have had it for about 3 months and must have flown it 50 odd times and it has been flawless, though a few days ago while watching the video I had recorded  I did detect a odd stutter from the engines which I put down to wind. Today I took it up in our local park , primarily to test a set of stiffer rubber damping balls on my gimbal. I had been flying fine at about 100 feet for  about 10 minutes when suddenly it veered off to the right and started to dive, I immediately hit the throttle and rocketed skyward which gave me some time to gain control and when I had got control brought it back towards me about 50 foot in the air and when it was about 40 yards from me, it dived right again and hit the ground, tipping over and landing on its back. I had to run up the road to get access to the park and it was on its back with the props still trying to turn and the gimbal jerking around. I got it back home and examined it and apart from 2 prop guards broken and the gimbal with a slight bend there didn't seem much damage.  I straitened out the gimbal and removed the prop guards and put a new battery in it and took it into the garden where I started it up, it appears to run OK though I though it seemed a bit more "twitchy" than usual, but I may have been imagining that. Does anyone have any suggestion why it would have done what it did ? I have kinda lost confidence, as I had been flying over rivers and lakes etc many times , now  I'm not sure. I have a video of the whole incident .   

2015-2-27
Use props
tjstratton
lvl.1
United States

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-9-29 06:44
Well you are entitled to your opinion, mine would be somewhat different as my V+ has worked flawless ...

Well mine flipped over and went straight into the ground. It isn't an opinion its a fact.
2015-3-16
Use props
nrgwise
First Officer

United States

I had an experience with my Phantom today too...I flew it for almost 2 hours, expending 4 batteries, without one incident.  It was amazing how this bird flew.
2015-3-16
Use props
tolanid

United States

I so hope that I don't end up reporting the flyaway   I've had my P2v+v3 for about 50 hours and I've done a good 20 flights with no hiccups (fingers crossed).  I see people talking about registering their product with DJI - How do you do that?  I got mine from Amazon here in US.  Thanks
2015-3-16
Use props
Northofthe49th
Captain

Canada

tolanid@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-17 11:22
I so hope that I don't end up reporting the flyaway   I've had my P2v+v3 for about 50 hours and I' ...

Holy crap, you have had it for 50 hrs. and done 20 flights...how many batteries do you have? do you not sleep? I have had mine for about 66 days and am somewhere around 55 flights..

As for registration, you should be able to register it on DJI's site which presumably you have an account for as you are on this forum..There is a product registration page somewhere, i know i registered mine when i signed up.
2015-3-16
Use props
tolanid

United States

I have been constantly flying this - landing and recharging the two batteries I have (3rd coming this week).  I don't remember entering my serial # or anything like that.  I'll look again on the site   Thx
2015-3-16
Use props
Northofthe49th
Captain

Canada

tolanid@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-17 11:42
I have been constantly flying this - landing and recharging the two batteries I have (3rd coming thi ...

no problem and have fun, well, more fun if that is possible!!
i personally use the rule of 1 flight per battery but that is probably just me, if i were to count how many times i have taken off and landed and some other testing i have done i would lose count, either way, 20 flights, touch and go's or whatever you call them in 50 hrs. is awesome and great practice for sure...Keep it airborne and keep having fun!
2015-3-16
Use props
Capt. Bill
Second Officer

United States

I saw a Youtube video about flyaways on take off that I believe to be very possible.

Home point is set wrong, say 5 miles away and max radius is set to say 1,000 feet. On take off the Phantom will head to the home point since it is outside the defined max radius.
2015-3-16
Use props
tolanid

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-3-17 11:51
no problem and have fun, well, more fun if that is possible!!
i personally use the rule of 1 fligh ...

That is interesting rule about 1 flight per battery.  I think I am trying to get more and more bold or less fearful with each flight so my first flight has been 100ft up and maybe hover, second would be 100 ft up and 100 ft away  and then get more bold with flight.  I try to definitely land when battery is at 50%.  Yesterday for the first time (again Day 3 of owning it) I broke that rule and got my first alarm in the app

I did make one mistake but that was inside the house.  I powered off the transmitter and saw it trying to take off.  I don't know but I'm assuming it thought it was going "home" .  I don't even know where home is defined.  I did the calibration before when I was outside so maybe it thinks outside is home and is trying to go through my roof to go out.  Still a learning experience - maybe DJI should make a rope to attach so maybe it will be in the electric kite category and wouldn't have to worry about new laws   plus there will be no flyaway issues.
2015-3-17
Use props
tolanid

United States

Capt. Bill Posted at 2015-3-17 12:12
I saw a Youtube video about flyaways on take off that I believe to be very possible.

Home point is  ...

Interesting Capt.  I didn't even know you can define the maximum radius.  Maybe its in the waypoint.  I haven't gotten there yet   I'm still trying to figure out the purpose of S1/S2 switches haha

I wonder if you can verify the home point - like maybe standing there and then seeing that home point is 10 feet away or something like that

2015-3-17
Use props
Capt. Bill
Second Officer

United States

tolanid@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-17 19:34
Interesting Capt.  I didn't even know you can define the maximum radius.  Maybe its in the waypoin ...

You define max radius by connecting to the computer and using the Phantom Assistant
2015-3-17
Use props
thomaskim558
lvl.4
Flight distance : 865177 ft
South Korea

Please tell me the specific situation!!
2015-3-17
Use props
fhagan02
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1854908 ft
United States

I have a Phantom 2 V1 and a Phantom 2 V2. Hundreds of flights. Never had a fly away or anything that mildly resembled one.

I always calibrate the compass EVEN IF I'm taking off from the same spot as yesterday. I never take off unless I have at least 7 GPS sats locked. I always fly out a few feet off the ground and use the S2 switch to reset the home position in an area 15 meters clear in any direction. I always hover and check controls and responsiveness for 60 seconds or so. If the bird feels odd or floats around randomly I land immediately and recalibrate. I check my IMU frequently - not just when I've had a "hard landing" or do a firmware update. I never fly close to power lines or cell towers.

Every time I've experienced a "mishap" it's been 101% my fault.

Maybe I'm just lucky?
2015-3-17
Use props
tolanid

United States

fhagan02@me.com Posted at 2015-3-17 23:41
I have a Phantom 2 V1 and a Phantom 2 V2. Hundreds of flights. Never had a fly away or anything that ...

Maybe lucky or maybe you just have a good checklist.  Can you please elaborate for a newbie about the S2 switch to reset the home position?   How do you do it and how do you know what the home position is at any moment.  If you were standing at the home position can you tell?  What is the purpose of IMU - what do you check in there.

I have been reading and learning from folks online but good to hear sometime from someone who has done it and will have a simple English answer if you don't mind please.

Would love to hear from anybody out there

Thanks
2015-3-17
Use props
fhagan02
Second Officer
United States

Sure. The Phantom will automatically set a Home Point. After you power up watch the green lights in the rear of the Phantom. When they blink green really fast for about 2 seconds the Phantom has just set the current position as "Home Point."

To reset the Home Point while powered up or flying:
1) Fly the Phantom to a place where you would like the new home point to be.
2) Let it hover at the new spot
3) Flip your S2 switch from the middle position (CL) to the down position (HL) and back to the middle position (CL) 4-5 times fast.
4) When the back green lights blink really fast for a couple seconds you've successfully set the new Home Point.
(Remember the S2 switch is the metal switch on the Top Left of the controller NOT one on the top right)

IMU stands for "Inertial Measurement Unit". It's kinda like the brains of you Phantom. It senses your altitude, movement, attitude, position, tells the motors and gimbal what to do, etc. etc. Very important to check your IMU with the PT2 assistant software with the Phantom 2 connected to your computer via the micro usb cable. The software will let you know if it needs to be calibrated... or if everything is fine as it is.
2015-3-17
Use props
tolanid

United States

That makes so much sense fhagan02.  Thanks.  So to confirm that home point will work I should be able to just move it 100 or so feet away from this new home point and then power off the transmitter.  It should go back to to home point +/- few feet?

With IMU - you basically have to make sure it doesn't say calibration required?  If it just show some numbers, I guess its alright?

Thanks
2015-3-19
Use props
kirk2579
First Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

fhagan02@me.com Posted at 2015-3-18 09:11
Sure. The Phantom will automatically set a Home Point. After you power up watch the green lights in  ...

One small additional step to watch for to verify home point setting.

At about 30 seconds you will see a set of rapid green flashes. this is confirming your course setting( IE: compass direction). It is unrelated to GPS

At seeing the second set of fast flashing green your gps home point is locked in memory. this can take a while depending on reception and location.

after this is set the lights tell how many satellite's are seen/locked.  all green = 7 or more, green and 1 red 6, more than 1 red under 6
2015-3-19
Use props
fhagan02
Second Officer
United States

kirk2579@aol.co Posted at 2015-3-20 05:12
One small additional step to watch for to verify home point setting.

At about 30 seconds you will ...

100% True. I completely forgot that it does two sets of rapid blinking green when powering up. One for GPS sats and one for marking the Home Point. Thanks for the clarification.
2015-3-19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules