Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My phantom 3 is gone forever
3127 44 2016-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

tkulhanek Posted at 2016-7-21 05:49
What do you call it when they start doing flips and you can not get any control of it till you go  ...

What is your email and I will look at your two crashes, sync the flight records and star them as a favorite.
If twice in a month you had two aircraft that were flying fine then fall out of the sky flipping when coming down then it was a CSC, bird strike or broken prop due to a prior prop strike. And on the highly unlikely side a motor failure.
BUT, also if you upload the DAT file and provide a link then they can see EXACTLY what caused it.
2016-7-20
Use props
str1776
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22530 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-7-20 14:53
I would never fly my own batteries under 10%.
When I do certain battery tests for DJI (their batte ...

Ken do you just pull battery out and turn on to discharge to lowest as possible when discharging?
2016-7-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That's some kind of crazy. So you Treat theirs like you Stole them? Hahaha.

But you baby your own. ;-) Brilliant.

RedHotPoker

2016-7-20
Use props
kirk2579
First Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-7-18 09:16
Strangely my travel tips aren't plentiful. Bring many memory cards for your cameras? Hahaha
Drink pl ...

good to hear road are great, makes long distance travel a bit less worrisome.

figured that the local folks would be great as well....

hope the roads for the many  many miles after your area are .....

and yea if you have to drive to Alaska from North Carolina, July is the time to do so...lol

Army would have flown them and transported stuff so unsure the why the road trip..!! I did fix them up with nice radios for car to car as they were out of cell areas though with ham ability for emergency comm
2016-7-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Of all the American states, Alaska is one, I wished to have visited, over the years.
It actually has a lot of landscape, that is reminiscent of Northern Canada. Very similar in scenery and weather like conditions.
I love our fall and spring, but dd of winter can get pretty depressing. And the farther North we travel, all the more winter to "appreciate".
It arrives earlier, so fall is short and stays longer, later into spring. I love it here,with our four distinct seasons. Not having those would be odd.
I hope your loved ones, have a safe and memorable trip, and will share many fond moments with you, through word and video/pics.

RedHotPoker
2016-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules