Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Inspire 1 Pro Prop-guard Review & Crash Test
2610 3 2016-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
db050800
First Officer
Flight distance : 2204462 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Noooo. Unboxing, Review & Testing out Prop-guards for the DJI Inspire 1 PRO UAV/Drone, and Crash test them into something HARD!!!! Does the DJI Inspire 1 Pro survive?
Remember, UAV's aren't toys. They can do some horrible damage, RIP Banana. Fly safe.

2016-7-17
Use props
AEROKAMERA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Nice review.
Last year's november I tested my new I1Pro with the same (white) prop guards indoor, inspected a wall. I1P drfifted and forced to fly toward a wall without any input from rc. Guards didn't help, I1P fall down from 3m, gimbal crashed. Fortunetly DJI repaired it under warranty. It proved it was probably a firmware bug.
We need to be open-eyed though using prop guards.
2016-7-17
Use props
Linolens
Second Officer
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

hahaha.
goof one.
I mean....good one.By the way...way too much caffeine?! haha

If all reviews were this entertaining.....
thanks for taking your time to do this

These are the same guys supplying the Intelligent (multi) charger.
And it works well.

I'm not sure about this one.
Seems like a nightmare if yu need to transport the i1 around and be practical.
2016-7-17
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I recently carried out an inspection of a fragile roof, total area about an acre, with no way to retrieve my craft if it crashed.  It was also with Heathrow Airport so the safety authorities were after every bit of additional safety I could muster.  As an additional obstacle, three sides of the roof were attached to larger, metal clad buildings forming 5m high upstands.  Given that the job required slow speed flying, I was happy to fit the Smartpower guards.  I figured that a light bump would be more survivable with than without.  Fortunately they were never tested and the job went perfectly....but I'm glad they were there.  He's right about them impacting flight characteristics though.  Practice before using in anger.
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules