2016-7-17
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha dak,

Where is that one?  It is not similar to the ones in Hawai'i from the late 30s.  Yet, I have seen similar designs on the mainland from the same period as Hawai'i.  

Oops, sorry!

Yes, it is an interesting video and you sure beat me with the editing and music.  Your style was smooth enough that I could get lost in the subject matter.  Now, that is interesting, do we do such a good job that we loose our audience to the subject or do we somehow get them back to the reality of who did the video.  Hmm.

Sorry, but I do not care!  Either way, I think our contributions with our drones will make the World smaller and "Hopefully" closer together.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Is this in US?  Maybe built  during Civil War?
2016-7-18
Use props
dak162
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2999472 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2016-7-18 04:09
Aloha dak,

Where is that one?  It is not similar to the ones in Hawai'i from the late 30s.  Ye ...

I appreciate the feedback. As far as the subject versus who created the video, it is my intent to show who ever may view the videos I create a piece of the world from my perspective. I would like the viewer to 'get lost' in the subject and take it as motivation to improve on what I have found or created.
2016-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules