Warranty Service
4819 4 2016-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smokincigar
lvl.3
Canada

Hi friends,
I have a P3A that I purchased 8 months ago.

I recently discovered a hairline crack around a screw that secures the front CCW motor. It seems to be slowly expanding. I would like some guidance from DJI service personnel as to whether my lower shell would be replaced under the 1 YR warranty. I'm afriad of going to all the trouble of shipping it in, only to find out I'll have to pay a few hundred dollars for a replacement shell.

If I do qualify for warranty shell replacement, what do I need to include in the box with shipment?

I apprecite your thoughts. Photo attached...

Cheers.
CCW Motor.jpg
2016-7-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your issue, smokincigar. I'd suggest you to contact our US support center and send it in for fixing. You'll get a RMA number after you contact our tech support and shipping guidance will be included in the email. If your 8-months drone has no damage and hardware interference, normally it is a warranty-repair. 北美地址.JPG
2016-7-17
Use props
smokincigar
lvl.3
Canada

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-17 22:45
Sorry for your issue, smokincigar. I'd suggest you to contact our US support center and send it in f ...

Thank you so much DJI-Paladin.

Greatly appreciate your assistance.
2016-7-17
Use props
smokincigar
lvl.3
Canada

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-17 22:45
Sorry for your issue, smokincigar. I'd suggest you to contact our US support center and send it in f ...

Just an update. I sent it into the NA office, and the service has been excellent!

It took only 26 hours from the moment it was checked in to the moment it was completed and tested.

Nice work friends!
2016-8-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

smokincigar Posted at 2016-8-12 07:04
Just an update. I sent it into the NA office, and the service has been excellent!

It took only 26 ...

Thanks for your support and appreciation. Hopefully you'll be back in the air very soon.
2016-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules