Transmission Channel in Logs\]
584 5 2016-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

Is there a way to see the transmission channel used by the P4 after the fight using the DJI logs?  
I looked at the flight record data, but it is not included.I can see the channel in Litchi flight logs, but not when I use the DJI Go app.

The reason I am asking is that it seems that Litchi is using a single channel per mission, even though I set it to Auto.
They tell me that this is a DJI limitation, for the channel not changing during flight, in order to pick the most optimal one.
2016-7-18
Use props
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

Anyone?  

Dji/mods?

I am curious if there is a way to see the video channel history when using the DJI Go app?
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Icarus, unfortunately currently it is not available to see the transmission channel in the flight records in DJI Go app
2016-7-18
Use props
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for the reply.

It would be nice to have that in the future, for troubleshooting purposes. Please ask development if they can add this enhancement.

My concern is that the channel may not be changing, as we expect it, when we set it to "Auto" configuration and see the channels being switched around in the go app screen.

That may explain the Video issue that many, including myself, have experienced.

The Litchi app which has the video channel in the logs show only a single channel in each flight, even though my setting is Auto.

2016-7-19
Use props
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

Hello DJI-Ken,

Does the channel change during flight as we see it change during the "Auto" configuration screen? or does it choose one channel and it stays in the channel for the entire flight?

If it supposed to change, then is there some technical issue since it is not changing when I use Litchi?  I am told this is a DJI issue.

Is this related to the video and disconnect issues??
2016-7-20
Use props
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

Bump!

Please let me know if the channel is supposed to change during flight as the P4 moves around?
2016-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules