Jumpy video
509 6 2016-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fred0317
New

United States

When I take a video I get black bars across the screen and it goes totally black.  Plus it seems to jump all over the place. It is far from a smooth video what am i doing wrong
2016-7-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Fred, do the original videos in the SD card play well? Which mobile device do you use for flying?
2016-7-18
Use props
fred0317
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-18 23:52
Hello Fred, do the original videos in the SD card play well? Which mobile device do you use for flyi ...

I have not checked the sd card yet but i will and i am flying the phantom 4. https://youtu.be/OI3ZA6ZY58Y here is a link to the you tube video so you can see what i mean and then in the mean time i will check the sd card
2016-7-19
Use props
fred0317
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-18 23:52
Hello Fred, do the original videos in the SD card play well? Which mobile device do you use for flyi ...

Plus i have used both my phone and my tablet to view and fly with
2016-7-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

fred0317 Posted at 2016-7-19 17:19
I have not checked the sd card yet but i will and i am flying the phantom 4. https://youtu.be/OI3Z ...

Which mobile devices do you use? I've checked your YT link and it is a cache video from the app. Mobile device performance and the interference around will influence this.
2016-7-19
Use props
fred0317
New

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-19 05:24
Which mobile devices do you use? I've checked your YT link and it is a cache video from the app. M ...

Ok I am sorry afor being so stupid here but what do you mean mobile device I guess Im just not sure what you mean. I can twll you this it is shot in a very open area.  I shot this at Holland State Park so the only thing around is water and sand and once in awhile a smaller tree. The way I have shot then is to connect my remote from my phantom 4 to either my verizon galaxy 6 or to my ellipsis tablet to view with and both of theae have rendered the same thing.  And I can actually see it happening while I am video taping because it shows up on my phone or tablet while Im taping.
2016-7-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

fred0317 Posted at 2016-7-19 19:03
Ok I am sorry afor being so stupid here but what do you mean mobile device I guess Im just not sur ...

I understand. Please make sure there is only DJI Go running on your phone and kill other apps in the background. What's more, you can give it a try with the IOS devices in the list below: 兼容列表.JPG
2016-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules