Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
wobble pan problem
935 2 2016-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kelly2
New

Spain

Hi guys,
I have upgraded my ronin and now Im doing some test and I have this wooble problem, I have talked to dji but they have only ask me for a video and told me to try the stiffness of the ronin to be lower than 50, as when I do a auto tune it sends them to over 50.

The camera its well blanced, all screws have being tight correctly, I have seen other people with this issue but not a clrear way to fix it.
I have asked DJI to see if it might be a firmware problem like the one I had before with the horizon drift.

If anyone can help me out I would appriciated it.

Below its the link of some of the recording test that i have been doing, I know its not perfect but I was only testing the wobble problem. I tried stiffness from 45 to 15 and the last clip with no smooth track.

Thanks for the help!

2016-7-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried increasing the deadband as well? That may be too low.
2016-7-20
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.4
Argentina

Update the firmware, reset the ronin, relearn how to balance like a pro, check briefcase and upright modes, try another camera, balance differently trying to find if it affect something, use wider lenses, don't use image stabilization on lens
2016-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules