Photo saving
1770 12 2016-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
speedyx32
lvl.3
Romania

Hey guys,
How can i disable photo saving on my phone? I got a phantom 4 and it saves all the photos and videos on the SD card but also on my phone and i dont want them to be saved on the phone.
2016-7-20
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

you need to go into your general settings in the app and under video cache turn off cache locally when recording... this should fix it
2016-7-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Disable video caching in the camera settings of the DJI Go app.
2016-7-20
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

Or you tell the app to make a stalled cache. I would do so. In case the drone fly away ( I know.. never happen on this product   ) you have still cached informations to find.
A friend just list his p3 in the sea... I going to dive in weekend to find. Only possible by cached last images..
2016-7-20
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

Or you tell the app to make a stalled cache. I would do so. In case the drone fly away ( I know.. never happen on this product   ) you have still cached informations to find.
A friend just list his p3 in the sea... I going to dive in weekend to find. Only possible by cached last images..
2016-7-20
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-20 23:42
Or you tell the app to make a stalled cache. I would do so. In case the drone fly away ( I know.. ne ...

You don't really need to retrieve it, even if you do, the drone would be 100% useless after being eroded by sea water  
2016-7-20
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

I don't leave plastic trash in the ocean.. and the SDcard will be fine. The drone is trash.. off course..
2016-7-20
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

..and maybe the owner Wii send in for repair
2016-7-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-7-21 17:29
You don't really need to retrieve it, even if you do, the drone would be 100% useless after being  ...

As long as it is only there for a couple of days it will be fine. Rinsed thoreoughly in fresh water and dried out, everything should come up OK except the battery.
2016-7-20
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

I will do in a tank with denaturrated water. So all said crystals come out .. and dirt too. Then.. depending on the owner it will be send in in ..covers by water.. because oxygen will cause damage..I hope he has an insurance
2016-7-21
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

After a thorougher wash & clean in fresh water, cover it completely in rice and leave for a few days to a week, this should draw out all the moisture.
2016-7-21
Use props
speedyx32
lvl.3
Romania

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-21 02:52
Disable video caching in the camera settings of the DJI Go app.

I have that disabled and it wont save the photos but if i restart my phone the photos appear...dont know what the problem might be.
2016-7-22
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

Darn.. we couldn't find it.. the vie is right now too bad. Water is 5 to 8 meters only. Next problem was to find the drop point. How do I get out of the fly path map on the phone/tablet a gps position?  There is all kind of informations... not long/ lat.
Some body has an idea?
2016-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules