Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
This is how drones get a bad name
1140 8 2016-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
virtualimagedes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364826 ft
  • >>>

This lady is a crazy and needed to be put in jail for a bit. Not a DJI but worth the watch. She just uses foul language and her husband is a punk

2016-7-20
Use props
Flying Poptart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734577 ft
United States

That has to be one of the best video's out there regarding how one stupid women gives drones a bad name and adds to the hype of the negative....I actually watched the entire video hoping that the drone video would have been played in the end to shut her up and show the lies.....I video every flight with every drone I have just for this reason...I had the police called on me once because a neighbor said I was hovering over her picture window taping her.....I pulled the sd card and showed the cop my whole flight for the day with time stamps........neighbor didn't know what to say then because she was a lier...the cop then asked about the drone for his department and how nice it would be for work....lol...remember that karma's a bitch and these people will get theirs!
2016-7-20
Use props
Cessna172
Second Officer
United States

American exceptionalism is exceeded only by American ignorance
People like this nut job and William Meredith who shot down a drone contine doing these things because they are not charged with any crimes.

They keep getting away with it.

2016-7-20
Use props
lignow
Second Officer
Canada

Prime example of unhappy people with unhappy lives trying to spread their unhappiness around.
2016-7-20
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

At 5:56 "you almost killed me" lol
2016-7-20
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

I have no words! You almost killed her, and the dog, and all the cats in the 'hood! How could you?! How! Do not fly these devil beezzzz!!!! ;)
Yes, there are people of all levels of crazy and paranoia outthere, and overall, you never know what will set them off.. so just in case, be extra careful...
Good end to this story though...
2016-7-20
Use props
virtualimagedes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

She got real ghetto towards the end. I can only hope he could post it on social media and somehow it gets back to her and people that know her. She's a fat c... I'd like to ask her to also pull her husbands balls from under her shirt too
2016-7-21
Use props
TheRann4u
Captain

United States

What was the outcome of the situation? was video shared with officers? did she get in trouble for threatening you and taking your property!! probably not...SMH!![flash=2,1]%5Bflash=2,1%5D%5Bflash%5Dhttps://www.riffsy.com/view/riff/5656682/smh-GIF[/flash][/flash][/flash]
2016-7-21
Use props
virtualimagedes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Don't know I'm curious myself. I'll email the owner of the channel to see
2016-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now