Full screen viewing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

Hey all,

Yesterday, I found myself in full screen viewing in camera view, with none of the normal menus and icons, except the map view. Tapping on the screen restored everything else, but I kind of liked the full screen view. I then tried to get back, but couldn't figure it out in the moment.

What keys/controls did I accidentally touch to get into that mode?

I don't recall hearing / reading about this before.

Cheers,
Chris

2016-7-23
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

I read this somewhere but can not remember where I read it. Try swiping the screen (up I think it was?).

Sorry I cant be more help

Tony
2016-7-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yeah, swipe the iOS screen up, bottom to top, which is clearing the parameters...

Makes for a slightly neater appearance... ; -)

RedHotPoker
2016-7-24
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
United States

Coolio, thanks.
2016-7-24
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260384 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-7-24 10:18
Yeah, swipe the iOS screen up, bottom to top, which is clearing the parameters...

Makes for a sligh ...

Thanks for this thread.  I will be using that!
2016-7-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I am imagining there must be several other hidden gem features, within the marvelous power hungry Go app.
Yeah, That perhaps many everyday Phantom Pilots may never access or even know about.  
Someone needs to create another awesome and helpful instructional video, exposing some of them, or all of thee other, hidden parameters...

RedHotPoker
2016-7-24
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-7-25 00:25
I am imagining there must be several other hidden gem features, within the marvelous power hungry Go ...

"Someone needs to create another awesome and helpful instructional video, exposing some of them, or all of thee other, hidden parameters... "

True. I would call that a DJI employee called a Content Manager/Writer/Editor. That person would be required to look through the specs, interview the designers and developers, then put ALL features/capabilities into the DJI user documentation.

That persons job would also be to update the documents with ALL additions and updates for each hardware generation and firmware revision.

It wouldn't hurt if that person was also involved in the design stages of future products, so they would know more basically the whats and whys of each feature/functionality and/or reasons for safety additions and changes.

In other words, it's DJIs job, but they're probably not going to be that comprehensive with that their docs, so yeah, it's gonna fall to the community. And like many free/volunteer type of endeavors, it will get stale (out of date) and less useful over time.
2016-7-24
Use props
cloudycante
Second Officer
Flight distance : 558173 ft
Italy

You can also tap the the two overlapped square on the top-left angle of the map view, and it'll shrink to an icon, so you'll be able to enjoy an even fuller screen
2016-7-24
Use props
sevadu
lvl.2

Netherlands

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-7-24 16:18

Makes for a sligh ...

I found this one out by accident. Fired up RC, bird and then the app. Cached the map while the app was running, and when I swiped up to quickly turn on flight mode, I first got to see the full screen. Had to swipe up again to get the menu I was looking for.
2016-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules