Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Disconnected...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Will.H
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi all,
I mentioned this a week or so ago but it happened again today about 3 or 4 times. Happened every time I went about 200ft up.

First it says lost signal, then disconnected. It asked if I wanted to activate RTH, but looking at the map, I had already turned so it was facing the wrong way. If I hit RTH, I reckon it would have been off!

Once it brought it down to about 50ft, it regained signal. Tried moving the antenna but no luck. Really odd.

Remote always worked, just the phone lost signal. I guess this is why you always keep them in view!

DJI, is this the norm? Or is a firmware update in the pipeline?

Mucho Gracias.

Will

2016-7-23
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Will, what kind of drone and mobile device do you use? Did you follow this video tutorial to adjust the antenna and RC?
2016-7-24
Use props
Will.H
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-25 08:26
Hello Will, what kind of drone and mobile device do you use? Did you follow this video tutorial to a ...

Hi,

It's a P3S and using a Galaxy S6 Edge.

Yeah, I've watched the video, which was handy, but this happened even after I had tried all of that and had a clear line of sight...?
2016-8-1
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

Will.H Posted at 2016-8-1 23:13
Hi,

It's a P3S and using a Galaxy S6 Edge.

If the disconnection issue keeps happening in different places and short distance, I'd suggest you to contact our Europe support(support.eu@dji.com) and send both the drone and RC to our service center for diagnosis. Thanks for your understanding.
2016-8-2
Use props
Will.H
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-2 09:17
If the disconnection issue keeps happening in different places and short distance, I'd suggest you ...

Ok, thanks.

If I did send it off, do you know how long it takes? I have s trip mid September and I really want to take the P3S with me.

Thanks

Will
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

Will.H Posted at 2016-8-3 16:13
Ok, thanks.

If I did send it off, do you know how long it takes? I have s trip mid September and  ...

Normally the turn-around time is about 2 weeks.
2016-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules