Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 3 Standard (Solved)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taylor_napper22
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew if the Phantom 3 works with the new iPhone SE? I don't see it under the specs on the website but it is a new phone so maybe they just haven't updated it yet?

Feedback appreciated.

Thanks!
2016-7-23
Use props
hihi_shrek
lvl.3

Hong Kong

You should be fine. Mine not listed either but works well. Only a tad slower. Yours iphone SE is even higher spec than mine. BTW, there are many people use cheap phones or tablets to fly also not problem at all. Its all trial and error.
2016-7-23
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Taylor, iPhone SE is compatible since its hardware is much stronger than the iPhone 5S.
2016-7-24
Use props
MarkSmith
lvl.1
Flight distance : 155056 ft
Canada

My iPhone SE will not enter camera view and I just spent 2 hours with support it would appear the iPhone SE is not on the recommended list because it is not compatible.
2017-7-28
Use props
Tnap22
lvl.4
  • >>>
Indonesia

MarkSmith Posted at 2017-7-28 16:07
My iPhone SE will not enter camera view and I just spent 2 hours with support it would appear the iPhone SE is not on the recommended list because it is not compatible.

I did have the iPhone SE for quite some time before I upgraded to the 7Plus and the SE worked fine for me numerous times both on my PS3 Standard and my Phantom4 Pro. Hope you got your issues sorted out.
2017-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules