Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Downloading photos to iphone
12Next >
45461 47 2015-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ppdrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272799 ft
United States

So I posted this issue on a few other forums...no replies yet...so am trying here now.

All latest firmware, and running iOS 0.9.2. Iphone 6 Plus.
Flying going well...occasional loss of GPS, but just recently observed some shaking in the arms...

On most of the flights I take some photos and videos.
Now I want to download the photos to my iphone....without removing the SD card...
I click on the remote button to display the photos on my iphone 6P.
Photos show, and I click download on the iphone...download progress shows as done but I can't find the photos anywhere....should they show in iphone album? or in the App Album? My app album is empty.
I granted access through privacy settings and all that…

Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

2015-1-25
Use props
ppdrone
lvl.2
United States

Really?
Is it only me that has this problem?
Did anyone try to use the download feature?
DJI?

Thanks
2015-1-27
Use props
alex.lute.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1842592 ft
Sweden

I think you only can see them in the user section of the App.
2015-1-28
Use props
octovisions
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ppdrone Posted at 2015-1-28 13:57
Really?
Is it only me that has this problem?
Did anyone try to use the download feature?

i have an iPad mini 2 and have the same issue.
2015-1-28
Use props
octovisions
lvl.2

United Kingdom

another question is where is the dji cloud where ive uploaded my flight logs too. it has the same icon as the media once youve uploaded it!
i guess there is a few bugs in the app.
2015-1-28
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

China

@octovisions @ppdrone
So the photo in app album also disappeared?
Could you find a folder named "DJI Import" in iphone/ipad album?
2015-1-28
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not sure how the Pilot App handles the Media. What you can do is get a card reader and insert the SD Card and down load the Media to your computer and then transfer selected Photos and Videos to your computer and then transfer what you want to the phone. There are some Demo's on Youtube that will show several ways to do the transfer.
2015-1-28
Use props
Propslinger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19633 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a sd card reader that plugs directly into my ipad and uploads the photos and videos. Works great.
2015-1-28
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does this up laid to the iPhone/ipad  the same way as the phantom (Album the to iPod via the app but must be connected)?
2015-1-28
Use props
ppdrone
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-1-28 21:16
@octovisions @ppdrone
So the photo in app album also disappeared?
Could you find a folder named "DJI ...

Autumn, no DJI Album on the iphone....was never there....
2015-1-28
Use props
ranchbroker.me
lvl.1

United States

I bought a card reader at the Apple Store that downloads directly into my iPad or phone.
2015-1-28
Use props
ppdrone
lvl.2
United States

i have a card reader....not an issue there.
the app has a download option so that you dont even have to take the card out...and should save onto the iphone/tablet....shows that is downloading but i cant find the photos anywhere!
2015-1-28
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Reboot n restart then have a try.
Never seen this before, you'd better take a video of your operation.
What is your iOS version?
2015-1-28
Use props
ClareBrook
New

China

Hi, I think you don need to worry about this, FonePaw iOS Transfer can solve what you need.
After downloading this tool, you can install it and launch it on PC and then connect your iPhone to the computer. Then you can download photos from iPhone with just a few click.
Feel free to give it a try.

2015-4-24
Use props
stephenbrink62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380522 ft
South Africa

Propslinger Posted at 2015-1-28 22:35
I have a sd card reader that plugs directly into my ipad and uploads the photos and videos. Works gr ...

I tried that on my Ipad Air 2 with a plug in sd card reader and it comes up on my ipad as blank.....
2015-5-12
Use props
phdraw
lvl.1

United States

I'm having a similar problem. I hit the download button in the app to download photos/video from the SD of the Inspire 1 and first I get "download initialized" then "download failed". Anyone?
2015-5-16
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

I wonder if the issue is the File type? when shooting photo or video are you shooting in the right format?
2015-5-16
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

I noticed that the producer app? if that's what it's called has no help files and finding out how to use it is not so easy? But eventually I did find the video clips. I think you have to turn the auto clean up off or the app wipes out the last session? could be wrong on that
2015-5-16
Use props
MarthaPenniman
New

United States

Here are the basic steps for downloading photos to iPhone:
-on your computer, put them all into a folder called iPhone Photos or whatever.
-sync that folder to your iPhone using iTunes by plugging in your phone and making sure it's selected in the sync options panel.
-add or delete from that folder on your computer, and resync as needed
2015-6-1
Use props
avabaker
New

United States

MarthaPenniman Posted at 2015-6-1 17:06
Here are the basic steps for downloading photos to iPhone:
-on your computer, put them all into a fo ...

I have read this article and thanks for sharing. I am the photo-taking lover, so I like taking lots of pic and downloadiing beautiful photos from computer. To download photos to iPhone is a ideal way for me to keep pics.
2015-6-14
Use props
SalmaHayek
New

United States

Don't use FonePaw. It cost me money and time. My friend recommend this way. I can download photos to iPhone conveniently.
2015-11-24
Use props
fO96Xwv1Du9R
New

China

Hi, I think you don need to worry about this, iOS Transfer can solve what you need. After downloading this tool, you can install it and launch it on PC and then connect your iPhone to the computer. Then you can transfer photos from iPhone with just a few click. Feel free to give it a try.

This would be awesome.
2015-11-29
Use props
xknavarezh
lvl.1

United States

ClareBrook Posted at 2015-4-25 10:36
Hi, I think you don need to worry about this, FonePaw iOS Transfer can solve what you need.
After do ...

Here is a free ios transfer tool can download photos from iphone.
2016-6-12
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

stephenbrink62@ Posted at 2015-5-12 06:22
I tried that on my Ipad Air 2 with a plug in sd card reader and it comes up on my ipad as blank... ...

You have to make sure that any photos are in a folder called DCIM.  It's the only folder that the iPad will recognize.
2016-6-12
Use props
boeywong1987
New

United States

I have encountered the same issue too. Finally I used a tool called FoneTrans for iOS, which helped me download photos from iPhone. What's more, you are able to transfer other files like contacts, messages, call history, notes, reminders, video, etc between iPhone and computer.Recently, I deleted my text messages and I want to know how to recover them only instead of restoring a whole iCloud backup?
2016-6-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

boeywong1987@gm Posted at 2016-6-29 09:42
I have encountered the same issue too. Finally I used a tool called FoneTrans for iOS, which helped  ...

Have you also tried contacting Apple in regards to restoring your text messages? They would be more equipped to assist.
2016-6-29
Use props
dwattsoneor
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-8-8
Use props
bobbharlsyoung
New

United States

What do you mean downloading to iPhone? If you want to transfer photos and videos from computer to iPhone, you can use iPhone Transfer.
If you means downloading from iCloud backups, you can use iPhone Data Recovery to extract them from iCloud with no need to reset your iPhone.
2016-10-21
Use props
njgoold
New

Australia

How bigger phone do I need to video and take photos with a phantom 3 standard
2016-11-4
Use props
Addiey  
New

United States

iPhone Transfer can browse all the files and folders on your devices in File explorer on your computer.

you may follow the steps and have a free trail here: download photos from iphone to pc
2016-12-7
Use props
lilymollysmith1
Banned

China

2016-12-25
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have noticed that this GO App editing program will not allow any 4K video or photos to be copied onto the iPhone or iPad. If you take shots in 1080 or 720 you can then save the images without any issues. Personally, I do not use the DJI Go to edit or.... do I use my phone or iPad to edit my stuff. I will use the HD video stream to quick edit some video stuff to put on the web fast,,,  but that's it.

super old post from the past....  not really understanding the direction the questions are leading, but that's my 2 cents.

All the best
Rich
2016-12-25
Use props
Carolynn ensche
New

China

The much talked camera roll has been discarded in the newly designed OS for the iPhone 6 Plus. Instead, the world’s biggest technology firm has resorted to a new feature called as "Recently Added" album. This can’t be brought back until you apply some methodologies. The method is pretty simple. You simply need to change some settings of your iPhone. After the changes brought in by the phone manufacturer, the whole apple community went berserk about the newly added feature. The camera roll feature was pretty simple. It had much functionality that made it easy for the users to access the photos and to make modifications. Apple developers mulled over the complaint and came out with a solution. Now it can be accessed by changing the setting of your phone.

You can use alternative applications that have the same feature as camera roll. There are various alternative apps provided by third parties that can well be used in your phone to give you the simple features of camera roll. You simply need to install those apps available in various platforms.

The newly developed operating system iOS 9 for iPhone 6 Plus can give camera roll upon changing your settings. These settings are pretty simple. Here are the few simple steps to access your old camera roll. Since apple has omitted the feature, it hasn’t brought any changes to the feature. Here are the simple steps.

Step 1. Go to settings. As an iphone user, it is easy to locate the settings of your iphone 6Plus.
Step 2. Tap on the photos and camera. You can easily see the options after going to the settings.
Step 3. Switch off iCloud photo library. You simple need to turn off the iCloud photo library to get access to your old camera roll.

On the other hand, if above method cannot help you well, here is another easy way for you to solve the problem about how to download photos from iphone to pc.
2016-12-28
Use props
Unasfer
New

Hong Kong

Is there other nice idea for us to do ?
2017-4-19
Use props
fans83cc1767
Banned

United States

2017-4-24
Use props
alanmore
New

China

If you want to download photos to iPhone, you need to use iPhone Transfer program. It can connect your iPhone eaisly and transfer photos from computer or other iPhone/iPad/iPod to your iPhone easily. You can learn how to download photos from computer to iPhone here. You can also transfer music, videos, contacts, movies, tv shows, ringtones, playlists, iTunesU and other files to iPhone easily.
2017-6-7
Use props
gadgetssai
New

India

how to delete iphone contacts all at once...???
2017-7-1
Use props
kou
lvl.1

China

Do you solve your problem now? How do you find those photos?
2017-8-14
Use props
kou
lvl.1

China

How do I transfer photos to iPhone effectively? This question appears when I have some transfer problems on utilizing iTunes. I am looking forward to get a program  which has an all-in-one photo share feature so that I can use it to transfer my photos from/to iPhone with less effort. The lucky thing is that I finally find my suitable solution! What about you now?
2017-10-26
Use props
kosmelnikov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 634098 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Hi kou and ppdrone. Try 'Sync for DJI' app. This app allows download even 4K video on iPhone even in background. I find this app only for iOS https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/sync-for-dji/id1255799480?mt=8 . Seems there is no version for Android yet.

After fly I open this app, it automatically connects to my drone. I choose images and video and tap on download or share button. The app works with Wi-Fi and connected RC. Also I use it for my OSMO + too.
2017-12-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules