Special offers! Get DIY products and create your own drones!
2440 4 2016-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Dear all,

DJI is celebrating its 10th anniversary with all the innovators and creators.

We are very grateful for the big support through our 10 years of operation especially from customers who have been exploring the sky using top-quality components and products provided by DJI.

An up-to-70% sales promotion on the professional and do-it-yourself products has been launched on 25 July.

Aiming to support our hobbyist, enthusiast and DIY customers who create their own drones, we have unprecedentedly discounted some of our best and most recognizable technology, including the A2 and NAZA flight controllers.

Discount prices of some major promotional items are listed below:

A2&NAZA promotions EN.jpg
It's our hope that we could support more users to create and enjoy the fun of DIY flight. Now, why not get some DIY components and create your own drones?

Please visit the DJI online store http://store.dji.com and our offline purchase channels for more details of DJI Summer Sale.

Thanks,
DJI STORE

2016-7-25
Use props
csehdaniel
lvl.2
Hungary

Dear DJI Store,

According to this thread there is a sale on flight controllers. I am interested in buying a NAZA-M Lite with GPS, but unfortunately it doesn't show up in DJI Store, I could only buy A2 controllers there. Using a google search I can find the item page but it says it's "Not available in your country/region".
Even the official Hungarian distributor sells NAZA-M V2, so I really don't understand this kind of restriction.

Please inform me how can I get the discounted price for this product.

Best regards,
Daniel
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

csehdaniel Posted at 2016-7-28 08:34
Dear DJI Store,

According to this thread there is a sale on flight controllers. I am interested in  ...

csehdaniel, thanks for your interest in DJI products.  This item is currently not available in European area in DJI official online store.  You can buy from our dealers but we are not sure if they sell at the same price. Dealer info can be found in this page. http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-7-29
Use props
user05200e3246
New

Hello, when is winner going to be announced?When you bought something thru the app?
2016-8-7
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

user05200e3246 Posted at 2016-8-7 22:52
Hello, when is winner going to be announced?When you bought something thru the app?

The winners will receive notice within this week.
2016-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules