P3S Micro SD card stuck?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
furhanrafiq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15994 ft
United Kingdom

I have made 2 flights with my drone, I tried removing the micro sd card and it was stuck, I managed to get it out eventually.  I insterted it after copying the video files and it didn't click/lock in as micro sd cards usually do.  Is this normal?

I tried plugging my drone into my PC via a micro USB cable but it didn't show up after recognising the new device on windows 10.

Thanks
2016-7-26
Use props
OrlyP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36916 ft
Philippines

How exactly did you try to remove it?

It appears that you just pulled it out and damaged the locking mechanism.
2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello furhanrafiq, if you can not feel the response from the spring and lock inside the slot, I'd suggest you to contact our Europe support and send it in for diagnosis. Here is the contact information: DJI GMBH.JPG
DJI NL.JPG
2016-7-26
Use props
simondobbins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204610 ft
United Kingdom

Mine was very sticky the first few times i had to remove it also.  After a little while it got loser but i had to use tweezers as it didnt self eject when pressed, it just stayed in.  
2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

simondobbins Posted at 2016-7-27 03:55
Mine was very sticky the first few times i had to remove it also.  After a little while it got loser ...

Hi, you can contact support.eu@dji.com and send it to DJI for repair when it's still within warranty. Or you can use usb cable to connect the drone to your computer, so you don't have to pop out the SD card
2016-7-27
Use props
michaelfinney_h
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-27 05:24
Hello furhanrafiq, if you can not feel the response from the spring and lock inside the slot, I'd su ...

DJI-Paladin Why no UK support ? We have 60M people here, and there's only 16M in Holland. That's two support places on mainland Europe, and the UK is not directly supported.

Ohhh, we also speak English as well.
2016-7-27
Use props
cloudycante
lvl.4
Flight distance : 558173 ft
Italy

Netherlands and Germany are way more convenient for logistics, simple as that.
2016-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules